996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Hennessy motorsports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM
JimC is infamous around these parts
Hennessy motorsports

Any one had any experiance with is porsche kits ,I know of his really fast Vipers but what about his porsches?????? and 40K for 700 HP???? customer service ETC?? I know when he first started he had some $$ issues but what about now???

Old 09-11-2008, 04:36 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
They work on Porsches?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Don't...better places for less $$$ IMO...

Last edited by RFFG; 09-11-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I know John. He is a good guy but even he will tell you not to bring your Porsche to him.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
kdubb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I know John. He is a good guy but even he will tell you not to bring your Porsche to him.
but he will take it

Old 09-11-2008, 05:04 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
If you want to pay him he will take. All i can say is that guys Vipers are ridiculously fast...For Porsche there are better shops for less money. If i had a Viper it would ONLY go to him.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:31 PM
dblock06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
He's a awful guy and I would never trust him...he may be "good" now but if anyone does research on him, you will be SUPRISED what you find.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
OK I looked, I didn't find anything other then fast cars..can you elaborate after such a statement

Old 09-11-2008, 08:38 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
just a quick search on viperalley or on the viperclub and you would see the kind of customer service problems he is involved in.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:16 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Jim,

You have Imagine Auto and Switzer Performance close to you.
They should be able to give you a wide variety of options.
I have met John, and on a good day he would just as soon yell at you as look at you.
His customer has to be some special breed...
(Our local Viper club who I know very well, do NOT like or respect John. I have not done any business with John, although
his shop is very impressive and the cars in there were very impressive. Most of us are lucky enough to be able to pick and
choose and do business with who we like. You have (2) very good options close to you, call them, talk to them and it all
depends if you want an "off the shelf" product or a truly customized monster.
Good Luck,

MK

Last edited by WOODTSTER; 09-11-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !Yves Is a GOD !
Serious issues with a lot of Viper owners. Always about money and parts.
I don' think John would be welcome at the national Viper meeting. Nor would he show his face

Old 09-11-2008, 09:22 PM
wow thanks for the info. It's allot of reading there.I would have
Never thought that about him.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:08 PM
JimC is infamous around these parts
I was looking at a car he already did a 700hp motor for and claims 2.9second to 60 and 129mph quarter ,,,was just wondering on the validity of the claim???I guess everyone in the tuning business gets there the same way -BIG BOOST its all the little thing that go along with it !!!!

Last edited by JimC; 09-11-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:09 PM
jgdynamics has a spectacular aura aboutjgdynamics has a spectacular aura aboutjgdynamics has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
They work on Porsches?
x2... ?

Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 AM
mikeguava is infamous around these parts
hennessy??? worst guy in the industry - stay clear of him

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hennessy motorsports