996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Help, i got stiffed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 04:36 PM
HOLLYWOOD is on a distinguished road
Help, i got stiffed!!!!!

If anyone comes across.. cfi_luz ... can you let him know that all I want is my money back. I sent this person money in good faith for a radio horseshoe and never got it. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks, HOLLYWOOD.

Old 03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Really? That sucks. How long ago did you send the money?

I was talking to him off and on about the EPL turbo kit he was selling.....

Do you have his phone #?

Old 03-22-2009, 04:42 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Uh Oh.

Read the new rules.... no complaining about getting screwed here on 6speed: not allowed.

Hit the 'edit' button, or self report it to a mod...might avoid a ban.

A

Old 03-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you should have checked, I closed all his for sale threads a couple of months ago...he was also banned due to member complaints...I guess we can add yours to the pile...you won't run across him on this forum any more...as I have said in other threads, although it is IB policy that these disputes be settled off of the forum we still want to be informed about it to keep track and to rid the forum of users like cfi_luz who take advantage of members

Old 03-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you should also know that after he was banned he created a new user account "jmenge" and started selling again with moderator approval...a very sharp member noticed that he was selling the same parts he was selling as cfi_luz and reported him...his ip was checked and found to be linked to cfi_luz and the new user was banned and his for sale ads were removed...he won't be back...members in good standing like Hollywood would not be banned for starting a thread like this, although the thread might be closed and he might be told to settle it off the forum we would listen to his story...the only people who were banned for starting flaming threads on this forum were first post members who joined just to flame either a member or a sponsor..those guys were often found out to be fakers and liars...we are a forum of members and as such the mods and admins will do everything we can to protect the members in good standing...can I get an Amen!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-22-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:55 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
thanks Chuck.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:04 PM
john rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to behold
Double Amem, brother.
THANKS
JohnR

Old 03-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Billystang is infamous around these parts
no complains?

no complaining about getting screwed here on 6speed? not allowed?
I Think we should post complaints so members will not get ripped off from other members or others!IMO

Old 03-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Administrator
can you read? Or did you stop at Ard's misinformation post?

Old 03-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !
I have had multiple flawless transactions with this user. I will most likely speak with him early this week.

I will make him aware of this post.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Administrator
Hollywood, please pm Tony your complaint with cfi_luz and maybe he can help...Tony, believe me...he is aware....anyone else?

Old 03-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
Hollywood, please pm Tony your complaint with cfi_luz and maybe he can help...Tony, believe me...he is aware....anyone else?
I have his phone # if anyone wants to PM me.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:46 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
can you read? Or did you stop at Ard's misinformation post?
Sorry, I was just going by what Moderators have been doing for some time:

Thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...tstop-com.html

Locked by VSE Chuck with a reference to board policy:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/2195181-post7.html

Thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eople-off.html

Closed also by VSE Chuck

Thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eech-dead.html

(I don't agree with the premise of this thread above)

The list goes on.... but my point is not to argue the pros and cons of this "policy"... In my reply above I was just making a sarcastic comment on the policy and telling the OP to not take this stuff public.

But apparently, it is OK when the person has already ripped off many and moderators have taken action- it is not permissible before the person is banned??

and why use the term "misinformation"? What part did I get wrong about this policy? The ban part?

Adam

Old 03-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Administrator
ok Adam, fair enough...do you see where any of those members in good standing were banned? No, you don't...their threads were closed and they were asked to take it off of the forum per IB policy not VSE Chuck's policy...all of those disputes were settled and if anyone was banned it was the seller's who harmed members not the members who reported the problems...get it right or stay out of it

Old 03-22-2009, 06:11 PM
ard
ok Adam, fair enough.....get it right or stay out of it

I was clearly wrong: I guess it is true that you cannot complain about bad deals, getting screwed, ripoffs, bad deals..... but you will not get banned for complaining. (at least if it is just once, and/or you are a member in good standing...)

Thanks for the clarification. In the future I will endeavor to 'get it right' so as not to create further misinformation. .

Adam

PS Amen to the banning and tracking of cfi_luz and his IP. Mods do deserve a kudo for that. Had my prior post not been termed 'misinformation', I'd have posted that earlier.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help, i got stiffed!!!!!