996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Project: Plenum, TB, Intake piping and fuel pump

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 07:32 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
You're right. We've had the engine in and out 4 times and put her on the floor.

I figured as much and expected nothing less, but I had to spend my .02 somewhere...

Old 08-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Cypress911 is on a distinguished road
Just take all the good parts off of that one and put them on the TT two stalls over!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 07:47 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cypress911
Just take all the good parts off of that one and put them on the TT two stalls over!!!

...or box them up and send them north, I can find a home for them...

Old 08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Hey Brad, I hope Steve has your car done before Sept 19th. You're gonna love the new turbos.

Originally Posted by Cypress911

Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
any time brother.

Originally Posted by ttboost
I figured as much and expected nothing less, but I had to spend my .02 somewhere...

Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Great pics Todd! Iam anxious to hear about your upcoming dyno...

Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
wow lookin great man.... have a number you're shooting for on the dyno?

Old 08-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Dave, after some research, I hoping to gain 25-30 whp.

Originally Posted by flash68
wow lookin great man.... have a number you're shooting for on the dyno?

Old 08-26-2009, 07:29 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
You are going to need the 25-30 rwhp when we run on 9/19......the ONLY rule is that you have to give me the move!
Peter

Old 08-26-2009, 07:37 AM
You will use LC right? How bout we use the Pro Tree for the first race. After I crush you, then I will let you jump. . But you must run ALL OUT. I'll have a spotter at the finish line.

Originally Posted by houstonT
You are going to need the 25-30 rwhp when we run on 9/19......the ONLY rule is that you have to give me the move!
Peter

Old 08-26-2009, 07:44 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Brother, you have me covered, let me get the move, I will use LC...for fun of course! I stand no chance against a 134 mph auto but it should be fun. As for the spotter, I don't think you'll need one! hahahaha
Peter

Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
You will use LC right? How bout we use the Pro Tree for the first race. After I crush you, then I will let you jump. . But you must run ALL OUT. I'll have a spotter at the finish line.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:07 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Like you need to worry about LC Todd, being a Tip car You guys saw the video I posted from the GTR that was lightly modded right? Just have this in mind Todd, Peter's 60ft and 1/8 e.t. will be better than yours and I've seen the same results at drag strips. If his car is the 2010 which I think it is then those Tranny's are different than the old set up. After the 1/8 mile you will start pulling Only IMO, let's see if I'm right.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Trust me Art, I need to worry. Peter knows what he is doing.

Originally Posted by art4iza
Like you need to worry about LC Todd, being a Tip car You guys saw the video I posted from the GTR that was lightly modded right? Just have this in mind Todd, Peter's 60ft and 1/8 e.t. will be better than yours and I've seen the same results at drag strips. If his car is the 2010 which I think it is then those Tranny's are different than the old set up. After the 1/8 mile you will start pulling Only IMO, let's see if I'm right.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
those silicone intake tubes look great. pretty thick as well.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks, but they are very difficult to route around the big fat tip tranny.

Originally Posted by Prche951
those silicone intake tubes look great. pretty thick as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Project: Plenum, TB, Intake piping and fuel pump