996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
That looks serious, Pm me price please.

Old 12-05-2009, 04:06 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
So update time but nothing to brag about at all its stupid cold here today well at 7am LOL. Its actually 31 outside With is -4 here in Canada BTW. put the C16 in and set the pressure to 20psi after a few WOT passes to heat up the tires found the car popping at 1.5 bar i know the engine wasnt warm eneough and the tires are slipping like crazy but i gave it a shot.
1 ran 3 60-130 first was a major tire spin adventure and ran a 6.6 2 more tries but the same issue car went squirmy and then settled in but it was already to late both runs 6.3 and a 6.27 TRACTION issues!
I am going to wait and see if the Sun pops out and heats up the road a bit more and give it a few more attempts, But i think the car is not running to its 100% potential its to cold and its leaning out and i am not going to chance it just to make a number.
But the car does rip and is a hand full.
I also have some audio clips of the exhaust that sounds so GOOD!
Those are still great times Cory although I know you were looking for an improvement. Glad to hear car is running strong. Looks like you are about to run out of weather though...

Old 12-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Damn...that's a really nice looking kit, Mark.

Now you know what I have been up too lol
thanks
mark

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 12-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
That kit looks beautiful, Mark!

Nonetheless, I am still going to have to make a Polish joke about it

Old 12-05-2009, 04:55 PM
vbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
That kit looks beautiful, Mark!

Nonetheless, I am still going to have to make a Polish joke about it
I knew that was coming when Mark send me the shot a few days ago...go for it..lets hear some !

Great Job Mark , glad to see all your hard work pay off after one year..

Old 12-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Thanks guys.... Sean, you better stop cause Ill show up and make your GT3076rs look like K16s next to mine LOL J/K

The kit addresses all the components not just a big turbo running 1.7 bar but no proper air flow nor cooling... thats easy... this is figured out to the T... I even made custom CnC parts to make the install easy and fast... something Sean can allude to if he wishes to share how much extra he spent in making his gt3076rs fit he he ( you should have listened)... The point is I take care of that on my end so you the customer does not have to get stuck with an extra $2K bill.... for example... this is my hanging backplate... custom made to fit stock hangers for the turbo... just one of few well thought out ideas...

Or this custom single header flange with a step down inside so that the the header tube drops in and we weld it inside and out...

Or this stock replacement intercooler is in the works... it will fit stock hoses... no restrictions like in other Chinese made endtanks.... we make them in house as well...
all in good time my friends... I have been quiet but something big is cooking

click to view

Old 12-05-2009, 10:22 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
The end tank is looking pretty sweet there! Intercoolers are sounding more and more important as people test and post results. I look forward to seeing more of those :-)

Old 12-05-2009, 10:45 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
Those are still great times Cory although I know you were looking for an improvement. Glad to hear car is running strong. Looks like you are about to run out of weather though...
thanks!
and you are correct there is no hook up at all on the street right now imagine if i brake boosted LOL

Old 12-06-2009, 01:10 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
Oh Ok...
I missed that one...
You asked you shell receive... ( soon to published the ski800GT) package....)
It actually made 831rwhp at 1.7 bar but we do not set this package for more then 1.4bar.
Enjoy
markski

I must admit that the kit looks good however his X flow exhaust just sounds insane! I love it.
Congrats to Paleet and Marski
Robert

Old 12-06-2009, 05:01 PM
U74sry is infamous around these parts
nice runs!!

Old 12-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Who's car made 831RWHP? Palette's? if so that freakin impressive! The kit looks sick BTW! Cant wait to see some 60-130 runs with traction!

Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lil Powell
Who's car made 831RWHP? Palette's? if so that freakin impressive! The kit looks sick BTW! Cant wait to see some 60-130 runs with traction!
No it was not... but I do not even want to talk about and give people impressions that this is to do in this kit- it is not... that is way too much for stock internals on this set up so we limit it to 1.4 bar and give you 700rwhp and 700rwtq...
mark

click to view

Old 12-07-2009, 06:33 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by U74sry
nice runs!!
thanks!

Old 12-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by robmd99
I must admit that the kit looks good however his X flow exhaust just sounds insane! I love it.
Congrats to Palette and Marski
Robert

Thanks Rob, I have to say i do love the exhaust sound it has a really good note to it.
I have sound clips but i am having trouble uploading the freaking things!

Old 12-07-2009, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lil Powell

Nope not my car...

Yea i wish i had all the repairs done before the weather went to the crapers!
Friken Rad took 3 weeks!
The car charges like crazy up top i have the boost controllers set with the gain down to 5 so i don't break loose but as soon as it hits 3600 that's its i spin and spin..

I hope its a mild Winter so i can still test!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!