996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

One lap in Monza ... and more !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 12:18 PM
ThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud of
One lap in Monza ... and more !!!

This event took place in the international track of Monza (Italy) on 16/01/2010 (01/16/2010) and it's called "Wakegranturismo" !!!

Hope you enjoy !!!

My best lap of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJM9kwD10g

Two more laps not so fast but very good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEoKueC5DSg

And a ride with 2 Vette Z06 and a 996 Turbo S Cab (no fast laps, only fun):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayRRN1TEay4

Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Saw these on youtube the other day. Great driving, looks like fun. What mods have you done to the car?

Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
ThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ETW 360
Saw these on youtube the other day. Great driving, looks like fun. What mods have you done to the car?
Thank you !
Yes, lot of fun !!!

My car has K24 at 1.2 bar, evoms headers, blown 6 ic's, forge DV'S, evoms upgraded wastegates, Samco boost hoses, 5 bar fpr, 100 cells cats in standard exhaust, full 997 Turbo braking system, short shifter, GT3 racing seats.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:59 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Very nice... Thanks for sharing.. Great driving by the way...

Old 01-20-2010, 02:57 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Very relaxed driving. Nice.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
I liked the last video with the vette's, the first two minutes you looked very comfortable; driving with your knees putting your gloves on, wipers, PSM button, etc. I was waiting for you to get your cell phone out and start texting....
Great driving, looks like a little rain?

Last edited by 2muchtime; 01-20-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:18 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Very nice videos,beautiful car,good driving and very lucky to be on that track.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Man, that's just awesome. I can see the F1 cars right beside you (in my head) since typically I only get to appreciate Monza on the weekend it hosts the Formula One race. How cool is it that you're driving (very well I might add) on the same track?

I probably asked you this before, but which short shifter do you use? You're breezing through your shifts so damn well! Also, are you still AWD? Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work!

Old 01-20-2010, 04:40 PM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
Funnnn....can't wait for spring.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:59 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
I agree, you look very relaxed and smooth! I am itching to get on the track again!!!

Old 01-21-2010, 12:59 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Punisher............

ME LIKEY!!!!! Nice driving!

So you don't have any suspension mods???

Last edited by heavychevy; 01-21-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:23 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
PS, you were completely toying with those Z06's, love it.

Old 01-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
I liked the last video with the vette's, the first two minutes you looked very comfortable; driving with your knees putting your gloves on, wipers, PSM button, etc. I was waiting for you to get your cell phone out and start texting....
Great driving, looks like a little rain?

Ah Ahhhahah ... it was the last session of the day and just me with 2-3 cars ... just to make some pulls on the straight ... the man on the white Vette (he's a friend), in the pit lane, continuing to say "my friend, i'll walk over you with my Z06 on the straight" !!!

No rain, just a little cloudy, and very cold, 3-4 C° ... the rain you see it's coming from the windshield of the yellow Vette !

Old 01-21-2010, 06:45 AM
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
Man, that's just awesome. I can see the F1 cars right beside you (in my head) since typically I only get to appreciate Monza on the weekend it hosts the Formula One race. How cool is it that you're driving (very well I might add) on the same track?

I probably asked you this before, but which short shifter do you use? You're breezing through your shifts so damn well! Also, are you still AWD? Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work!
Yes, in winter we have the great chance to drive on this track ... maybe i can't understand completely this great opportunity just because it's not more than 30 minutes from my house !
You should take a look at another great track we have in Italy, it's called "Autodromo del Mugello" in Toscana (Tuscany) and Ferrari is the owner.
I'v never gone there but it's a dream i hope will come true in spring.
And, about the shifter, it's a short shifter i have bought on Ebay.de 100% similar to the versions i can see on your Ebay ... cheap, well made, and awesome to use.
And, yes, i'm still AWD !!!

Old 01-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Punisher............

ME LIKEY!!!!! Nice driving!

So you don't have any suspension mods???
Thank you Heavychevy.
Yes, i'm on original suspensions ... but i have the gt3 lower adjustable control arms.
But i'm willing to put KW variant 3, maybe in spring-summer ... don't know yet ... 100% i will buy them from Dan.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One lap in Monza ... and more !!!