996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Project Stage II 996 TT X50 - Back to Basics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 10:16 AM
2001Porsche911 is on a distinguished road
The color is Atlas Gray, my 04 C4S is the same color

Old 12-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We offer a lifetime warranty on all Agency Power products starting Jan 1, 2011 and of course honor this from previous customers too. Agency Power has never had a exhaust returned or have been notified of a failure related to cats. Emissions differ from state to state, so with all parts, its tough to say if you will pass.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:14 AM
silver nismo is on a distinguished road
great simple set up and a great write up as well, I have a very similar project happening right now and I just have one question the final dyno was done on AWD and that should be a less number if it was done a RWD... thanks.

Old 05-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thank you for the compliment! I'm not sure I understand your question though, could you rephrase it possibly?

Old 05-27-2014, 03:24 PM
MadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond repute
4 year old thread. still perfect. I'm new to 996s and that was helpful and right on topic

Old 05-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Thank you for the compliment! I'm not sure I understand your question though, could you rephrase it possibly?
Sorry must have been to excited words came out unorganized .

So I was asking if the numbers achieved where done on all wheel drive, If yes...

The the 470 whp will be more if this car was dynoed on rear wheel right?

Just started my car yesterday and every thing is looking great need to put some milages on the clutch before i put some serious power on then dyno after that, so I was trying to get a rough assumption of the power I might get looking at the fact that my set up is very similar to the one in the right up you did.

Thank you

Old 05-28-2014, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by MadWhip
4 year old thread. still perfect. I'm new to 996s and that was helpful and right on topic
Thats what happens to good write ups they never die , specially if who ever is digging information uses the search feature

Old 05-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by silver nismo
Sorry must have been to excited words came out unorganized .

So I was asking if the numbers achieved where done on all wheel drive, If yes...

The the 470 whp will be more if this car was dynoed on rear wheel right?

Just started my car yesterday and every thing is looking great need to put some milages on the clutch before i put some serious power on then dyno after that, so I was trying to get a rough assumption of the power I might get looking at the fact that my set up is very similar to the one in the right up you did.

Thank you
Yes, you are right. A RWD vehicle would have put down more power but this is an AWD car so we have to keep it on an AWD dyno. Sometimes we have to dyno RWD cars in AWD mode on the dyno because of their traction control systems but it is rare that we can't bypass that

Old 05-29-2014, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Yes, you are right. A RWD vehicle would have put down more power but this is an AWD car so we have to keep it on an AWD dyno. Sometimes we have to dyno RWD cars in AWD mode on the dyno because of their traction control systems but it is rare that we can't bypass that
Unfortunately the dyno we will be using has a problem with the AWD so we will have to dismantle the drive shaft and dyno the car as a RWD.