996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics H&R Springs + GT2 CF Addon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 07:14 PM
TweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to behold
Pics H&R Springs + GT2 CF Addon

Some updated pics of my car. Recently installed H&R springs and CF GT2 addon wing. My alignment shop was able to get within stock camber/toe except for 1 wheel which had -1.78 deg. So pretty happy about that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Looks great. I have the same combo of parts with H&R and gt2 wing.

I dont think my alignment is right though. I dont have the specifications, but the car dances pretty hard when it hits the grooves in the road now. I've had two shops look at it, one an alignment shop who admitted they didn't have the time to get it right and then a porsche only shop that said they used gt2 specs.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
18's or 19's? Nice look

Old 08-16-2011, 10:10 PM
TweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to behold
I currently have 18inch wheels. From what I have read larger size wheels/tires make it more diffcult to get a good alignment without additional suspension parts.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I love your new stance!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Looks tweaked!

Old 08-17-2011, 02:19 PM
AspenWhite05Sti will become famous soon enough
Very nice. Love the new stance.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
nice and clean, i like it.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
+1
So fresh and so clean!
Nice

Old 08-17-2011, 08:02 PM
MRE
MRE is on a distinguished road
Great looking stance with the H&R lowering springs. I have a set that I would like to sell if anyone is interested. I will be posting them in the classified section soon.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Kapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura about
Very clean! Height is perfect.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:26 PM
All, Thanks for the compliments! I think I am done with cosmetic for now.

Special thanks to jspporsche for the springs.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:16 PM
bella1 is on a distinguished road
H&R Springs

Love the look. Is your car midnight blue like mine? Questions. 1) What is the H&R part number and price 2) How much for the labor or how many hours to install? That is the one thing I need for my car as the stock height is too high!

Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes, car is midnight blue.

1) part# 29385 , ~$200 for a used set or ~$300 for new
2) 4-6 hrs for labor at$100/hr. Mine was done in 4 hrs. +$150 for alignment

Definitely a great upgrade to improve the look of your car

Originally Posted by bella1
Love the look. Is your car midnight blue like mine? Questions. 1) What is the H&R part number and price 2) How much for the labor or how many hours to install? That is the one thing I need for my car as the stock height is too high!

Old 08-19-2011, 05:34 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Looks great. I have the same combo of parts with H&R and gt2 wing.

I dont think my alignment is right though. I dont have the specifications, but the car dances pretty hard when it hits the grooves in the road now. I've had two shops look at it, one an alignment shop who admitted they didn't have the time to get it right and then a porsche only shop that said they used gt2 specs.
hey nola- had the same problem with H&R springs a while ago. even with proper alignment the car would dance a bit. problem was solved instantly with some coilovers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics H&R Springs + GT2 CF Addon