996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod
Anyways Congrats Evoms! its well beyond most of us will every achieve
Thank you

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 04-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Evolution MotorSports
So you don't believe?? You think that one of the most recognized owner of many USA NHRA drag teams that are run by Allan Johnson Racing - who now owns Mayhem cares what you think and if you don't believe it. They are the ones that made and posted the video.

What does your red dragon do???

I am flattered that you know my cars name. I guess it does enough to get your attention. BTW Todd, my car is a hobby your's are your career.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
So what if it is their career? They enjoy it and do very well with it from what it looks like. We all do whatever we can to make our cars go fast, correct? You do fire suppression systems correct? I sell and maintain IBM equipment from medium to large Intel and Power based systems and IBM Storage. We all do the same thing in the long run...

Regardless I know they had great success with the ProEFI, and to even question the time shows that people are clueless as to who this car belongs to. I actually got a call when they put the car in the container from a friend then followed by a picture. His exact words were "It sounded fkn nasty!"

Again congrats to the guys at EVOMS the car truly is a beast.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
So what if it is their career? They enjoy it and do very well with it from what it looks like. We all do whatever we can to make our cars go fast, correct? You do fire suppression systems correct? I sell and maintain IBM equipment from medium to large Intel and Power based systems and IBM Storage. We all do the same thing in the long run...

Regardless I know they had great success with the ProEFI, and to even question the time shows that people are clueless as to who this car belongs to. I actually got a call when they put the car in the container from a friend then followed by a picture. His exact words were "It sounded fkn nasty!"

Again congrats to the guys at EVOMS the car truly is a beast.
Thanks Powell. Your kind words are appreciated

Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
I am flattered that you know my cars name. I guess it does enough to get your attention. BTW Todd, my car is a hobby your's are your career.
LOL. I remember reading how "the red dragon" was going to smoke some of our cars at the Texas Mile. How could I forget that especially when it never showed up.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:13 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Lol at the haters !! I know it hurts that these Evoms cars are that fast but told you all a few months ago the power these cars were making and you guys laughed at me talking bout independent dynos .then you get timeslip proof and you guys dont believe that . Hey just so happens i had my car on an independent dyno last week preparing for TI but i suppose you guys already know and dont believe that either lol

Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Lol at the haters !! I know it hurts that these Evoms cars are that fast but told you all a few months ago the power these cars were making and you guys laughed at me talking bout independent dynos .then you get timeslip proof and you guys dont believe that . Hey just so happens i had my car on an independent dyno last week preparing for TI but i suppose you guys already know and dont believe that either lol
Good luck Joe at TI.

Did you do any new mods to the car?

Old 04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod
Good luck Joe at TI.

Did you do any new mods to the car?
Thank you , yes changed the entire turbo/ header/ y-pipe setup .

Old 04-05-2013, 03:02 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Thank you , yes changed the entire turbo/ header/ y-pipe setup .
Did you switch to GTX ???

Is the designe of Ypipe is the important or the size ??

Conngrats on your new build

Old 04-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Thanks Powell. Your kind words are appreciated

LOL. I remember reading how "the red dragon" was going to smoke some of our cars at the Texas Mile. How could I forget that especially when it never showed up.
I wanted nothing more then to have my car at the mile. I even showed up with out it. Pieces of the bearings from one of the two turbos that broke on my engine got into the oil system, guess catch cans are not enough and filters are needed too. I am shocked you would bring up the mile, you supported the slowest 996 turbo there. Your special opps program was more like special oop's It was under geared, was ran on cold start looking like a diesel.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Twin Turbo BMW
In one video, the car was going 175 and a half a mile. Now the car is going 215, spinning the same way. How is that possible? So you're saying that the car is faster than the GT40 that ran the Texas Mile? That car went 212 with traction, making 2500 hp, bring it to the states! Eddie is waiting for you....
Yeah your right now that i think about it . Something is up with these numbers because didnt Eddie Bello say these cars only trap around 149-150?

Old 04-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
I wanted nothing more then to have my car at the mile. I even showed up with out it. Pieces of the bearings from one of the two turbos that broke on my engine got into the oil system, guess catch cans are not enough and filters are needed too. I am shocked you would bring up the mile, you supported the slowest 996 turbo there. Your special opps program was more like special oop's It was under geared, was ran on cold start looking like a diesel.
Always an excuse. Yea that "Slow GT2" at the mile was the same "Slow" GT2 that won the 6-speed class of the TI last year. It was at the mile to do some testing. 217 MPH well before the 3/4 mile mark is no slouch. Why do you keep running your mouth off when you have no results from your red snake to back it up? You going to TI??

Old 04-05-2013, 04:10 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Congrats Evoms amazing job,too bad they took the car out of States because she would beat another's brands cars also

Old 04-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Always an excuse. Yea that "Slow GT2" at the mile was the same "Slow" GT2 that won the 6-speed class of the TI last year. It was at the mile to do some testing. 217 MPH well before the 3/4 mile mark is no slouch. Why do you keep running your mouth off when you have no results from your red snake to back it up? You going to TI??

Todd is this you posting? Always an excuse? Like when two of your big build cars that are in my backyard wont run me here? Won the class because the lambo could not hook up... But a win is a win so you are right. I would love to go to TI but I may not get the time to go to texas twice in less then a month.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Todd is this you posting? Always an excuse? Like when two of your big build cars that are in my backyard wont run me here.
hahahaha i asked u to bring your car to TI and you didnt want to or u wanna street race which i dont do anymore. Keep telling yourself that we are afraid to run u. Your car has done nothing ! Not one verified performance number or has made it thru one event . Stop living in fantasy land.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:40 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
INTERESTING Congratulations

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread