996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car is gone...new buyer picked it up, its a sad sad day!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 04:49 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Angry My car is gone...new buyer picked it up, its a sad sad day!!

Well, I sold my car on ebay. The funds were wired yesterday and an enclosed trailor came to pick up my car today. I can't believe how much regret I had when it left........I got good money, the cold weather will be here in 2-3 months, I will get the 997 TT in June 2006, and it barely cost me any money to drive the car for 4 months, so, I thought I would be ok with it...............Well......Guess what......THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!!! I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 08-13-2005 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:58 PM
turbo_freak is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear it man but business is business, ultimately cars are just a transaction.

more nice ones to come I am sure

Old 08-13-2005, 04:59 PM
ciggy1 is on a distinguished road
I'm feelin' you ... I listed my car for sale and I just can't get excited about getting financing for the car I THINK I want ... what's a *****' to do

I'm almost hoping no one comes up with the right offer

G

Old 08-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Orli930 is on a distinguished road
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2005, 05:21 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
yah...that's gotta suck. At least you've got other rides.

Next june for the 997tt? Do you know something we don't? I thought it was next fall???

Old 08-13-2005, 05:22 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by maxwell
yah...that's gotta suck. At least you've got other rides.

Next june for the 997tt? Do you know something we don't? I thought it was next fall???
Its June trust me..........That's all I can say........

Lou

Old 08-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Re: My car is gone...new buyer picked it up, its a sad sad day!!

Originally posted by LSM
Well, I sold my car on ebay. The funds were wired yesterday and an enclosed trailor came to pick up my car today. I can't believe how much regret I had when it left........I got good money, the cold weather will be here in 2-3 months, I will get the 997 TT in June 2006, and it barely cost me any money to drive the car for 4 months, so, I thought I would be ok with it...............Well......Guess what......THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!!! I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
uh oh, don't go buying another one. I am pretty sure that would set the world record for number of different 996tt's owned

Are you gonna get something else till June?

Old 08-14-2005, 12:16 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
that was really fast. gald you didn't take a big hit on the car. june will be here in no time.

Old 08-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Banned
Ferrarislave is on a distinguished road
Re: My car is gone...new buyer picked it up, its a sad sad day!!

Originally posted by LSM
the cold weather will be here in 2-3 months
NOOOOOOOOO, don't remind us!, I hate Chicago.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:28 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Lou,

You could look into a lease assumtion for the next 8 to 10 months until the 997 tt gets here. Would suck to be without a Porsche.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:17 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Lou

How do you get by buying an 05 Turbo S and not lose hardly any money over a 4 month period?

Old 08-14-2005, 11:24 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Hey Lou, you can borrow the "fighting bull" for the weekends if you want. That should ease the pain a bit.

Same here, next Pcar is the 997TT

Old 08-14-2005, 11:26 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Hey Lou, you can borrow the "fighting bull" for the weekends if you want. That should ease the pain a bit.

Same here, next Pcar is the 997TT
Tommy keeps showing up here with his. dammit between James and his Stradale and Tommy and his Gallardo, I'm getting some Italian fever...

Even the wife has said it might be good for BIDNESS

Old 08-14-2005, 12:00 PM
LSM
Originally posted by CAPTLST
Lou

How do you get by buying an 05 Turbo S and not lose hardly any money over a 4 month period?
I bought the car for $10k under list($128k) I sold it with the aftermarket stuff for $133k....... I had about $138-139k in it with the mods... I also got to use some of the mods on my previous turbo cab, so, not so bad.....

Old 08-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Lou,

Cool talking to you the other day. Regarding the sale of your TT, I feel your pain. You could always go Italian

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car is gone...new buyer picked it up, its a sad sad day!!