996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Buyer beware 911 motorsport wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prototech
People like patrick will end up getting theirs so to speak one day in life. The world has a funny way of dealing with people like him . Took action with the Bank fraud department , well see what becomes of it.
Sometimes karma needs an agent is all. Call me impatient.

-V

Old 10-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
People like patrick will end up getting theirs so to speak one day in life. The world has a funny way of dealing with people like him . Took action with the Bank fraud department , well see what becomes of it.
Aren't you fairly close to that area?

Old 10-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vendetta

Sometimes karma needs an agent is all. Call me impatient.

-V
I can agree with you on that though for sure !

Old 10-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
Aren't you fairly close to that area?
He is way out in south Miami , we are actually in Fort Lauderdale .

Old 10-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
He is way out in south Miami , we are actually in Fort Lauderdale .
I'll be spending next Friday through Monday 13th (small getaway for wife's birthday) in South Beach. I could swing in to "check out some wheels"....

Old 10-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
I'll be spending next Friday through Monday 13th (small getaway for wife's birthday) in South Beach. I could swing in to "check out some wheels"....
I like the way you think !!

Old 10-04-2014, 07:55 AM
MadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond repute
Prototech so whats your next step ?

Last edited by MadWhip; 10-04-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
That Sucks. Sorry tobhesr
I was defrauded last yeAr for a set of a28s From somekne who pretendentem They are a Shop. $5800 hurts. They did a chargeback.
Best
Markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-05-2014, 12:55 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
That Sucks. Sorry tobhesr
I was defrauded last yeAr for a set of a28s From somekne who pretendentem They are a Shop. $5800 hurts. They did a chargeback.
Best
Markski
Ive always viewed CC chargeback as my protection against ******* vendors. I wont do business with someone that cannot take a credit card...always a red flag.

But a question for Vendors...

How does a vendor protect against a run of the mill ******* buyer??? What do you do to protect? I mean how did they get the CC to agree with the chargeback??? Seems crazy and unfair.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
We have zero protection. Period.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Banned
Agreed.

Old 10-05-2014, 11:37 AM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
You have to be careful even accepting paypal as there is really no protection for the seller either. I recently sold a set of brand new tires for close to $2000 to a buyer from Canada who was a Rennlist member. He paid via Paypal. I shipped the tires to his shop of choice to do the installation. 3 weeks later, Paypal cancels the payment because the buyer said his account was hacked and he did not make the purchase. I ended up having to provide email correspondence, proof of Fedex shipping and delivery information, and even an invoice from the shop showing they received and mounted the tires on this guys car. It took 3 weeks for Paypal to rule in my favor. Buyer and seller beware...

Old 10-05-2014, 01:18 PM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
Even on Rennlist there are loser thief's uh glad it worked out. Thanks for the info.

Old 10-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Hope this situation get resolved.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:53 PM
onehot is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey!

I'm glad I found this thread and I didn't get scammed by Patrick Knowles. I hoping by this post no one else gets scammed also. I purchased a set of Caynenne turbo wheels from him that he was never going to ship. I had to make a paypal dispute after 2 weeks. Thankfully, I got the money back today. After many promises of delivery he never had the intent to ship my wheels in anyway.
If you msg him on eBay, he will ask you to call him and he will send you an invoice for discounted price for the wheels. Also make all kinds of promises he cannot keep espcially the part about getting you newer tires. BEWARE DO NOT FALL IN THIS TRAP! He will never deliver. 2 weeks into transaction, I had to put in a dispute because he did not deliver, no tracking number what so ever. Day after day of calling him. Still no tracking.

His info is here:

Patrick Knowles
fuchzinc@yahoo.com

Ebay ID: https://www.ebay.com/usr/my911motorwheels?_trksid=p2047675.l2559]my911motorwheels

STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-12-2019 at 03:28 PM.