996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 10:39 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
Jean, I don't think anything "crappy" can come from Protomotive...
I think he was being sarcastic... he has a Proto car. LOL...

As for this whole thread... who cares. When someone like Mark builds something unique it is bound to be questioned by the naysayers... That is life...I have met Mark and my guess is he isnt too bothered by this.. BTW, if Ahmed wants to live in his own little world believing in his car's greatness, let him. There are quite a few over here doing the same... Kevin

Old 01-15-2007, 08:54 PM
FlyingLow is on a distinguished road
I've had enough of their ****

So this is what I posted on the EuroRennteam crapsite.

"So you think we're just a bunch of damn idiots with 26" wheels on our hummers. Nice generalization. I've got your hummer right here. I'm done with this forum where the moderators are as biased as everyone else here. You can delete my membership because I'm done with this place. "

In response to:

"Hi guys,

first of all welcome onboard. I appreciate your effort on the 996 turbo and would be happy to know more about your experiences, if you´d like to share it with us.

I don´t want to chime in on the above posted discussion, there are black sheep amongst any countries´ tuners. In general the perception of tuning in the US is much different to the ones in Europe. I just mention 26" rims on a Hummer. The tuning business is so far dominated by certain individuals, having magnificent knowledge and insight on that subject. Exceptions may be Brabus or Alpina, if you would consider them as tuners anyhow. So their reputation rises and falls with their work and, of course, with the items the customers ask for!"

Last edited by FlyingLow; 01-15-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Forum wars. Oh, the drama.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Argh why doesn't anyone want to raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

I've been putting the offer down time after time after time and no ones come to me with a proposition.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:00 PM
FlyingLow is on a distinguished road
Forum wars? Nice. The point was that generalized views are usually inaccurate. Appreciate the pedestrian view of my post.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:28 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Argh why doesn't anyone want to raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

I've been putting the offer down time after time after time and no ones come to me with a proposition.
I said I would more than once.....why are you ignoring my acceptance to your challenge....I will even run you in my EVO8 .....6speed meet February!

PS> call when when your finished laughing....

Old 01-16-2007, 08:09 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
All the BS this dude Ahmed says and a couple of you guys get your ears pulled backwards because I said the joke about the camels?
Lighten up gents, just trying to lightnen up the situation a little and get a laugh in or two.
That wasnt a political racial, it was a joke about that certain part of the world. If I would have said elephants that wouldnt have been appropriate as there wouldnt be any elephants for the sex thing.
Seriously, I read the post by that guy and HE is the one that was rude and crude and my statement about him and his ancestry was a J O K E.
Ban international IP's ????? For what cause someone got their feelings hurt, come on that is a little drastic and has PC written all over it which is BS. Its like a TV channel you dont like what someone says turn it and get over it.
I know Mark and about his car and am here supporting him as a friend, and thats it.

Last edited by BBGT2; 01-16-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
I said I would more than once.....why are you ignoring my acceptance to your challenge....I will even run you in my EVO8 .....6speed meet February!

Alright I'm game

Old 01-16-2007, 10:52 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Orygins,

I will race you around any road racing course of your choosing...

MK

Old 01-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by VRAlexander

I think its better you call me, your phone is either off or the mailbox is full.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Orygins,

I will race you around any road racing course of your choosing...

MK
We're talking street cars right? Can't go against a full blown road race car.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:09 PM
turbo'S' is on a distinguished road
For the record I am a different person to the one you are talking about and I was unaware of him prior to registering my handle. He replied to my first post with some verbal diarrhea about 'who gave me the right to use his name' etc. etc . etc.
Suggest we best ignore him if that is his usual manner.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:32 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Guys if you are gonna neg rep me please leave your name, +/- .
It doesnt make sense not to leave a name, whats the point of neg repping or pos repping if we dont know who its from.

If you agree or disagree with me that is fine, we all post our opinions here and no need to get any panties in a bunch.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
This guy is a total moron who thinks he is a pistonhead...he loves to quote 9ff and info and alot of specs from magazines...I can do that as well

Old 01-16-2007, 02:53 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BBGT2
All the BS this dude Ahmed says and a couple of you guys get your ears pulled backwards because I said the joke about the camels?
Lighten up gents, just trying to lightnen up the situation a little and get a laugh in or two.
That wasnt a political racial, it was a joke about that certain part of the world. If I would have said elephants that wouldnt have been appropriate as there wouldnt be any elephants for the sex thing.
Seriously, I read the post by that guy and HE is the one that was rude and crude and my statement about him and his ancestry was a J O K E.
Ban international IP's ????? For what cause someone got their feelings hurt, come on that is a little drastic and has PC written all over it which is BS. Its like a TV channel you dont like what someone says turn it and get over it.
I know Mark and about his car and am here supporting him as a friend, and thats it.
FYI, I haven't repped you in this thread. I just think what some of the people here are trying to say is that making comments about someone's ancestry and where he's from are unnecessary. Insult him all you want, but don't drag in the "camel jockey" jokes just because he made some BS comment about American tuners, on another forum no less. We have a diverse and international audience here, if any middle eastern member posts anything negative about the U.S. they get castration from nearly all of 6speed's American-majority. Just respect the fact that there are people here from all over the world who do not appreciate "camel" jokes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)