996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)

Ok... so I have been really nice over there even after this guy Ahmed(turboS) started to talk bad about my car... so I posted some dyno sheets and 60 to 130 mph runs... and this is what he wrote...
http://www.rennteam.com/showflat.php...ID=#Post308674

dear markski ,

i will comment after reading the details ... If you check the dyno print out and have a look to the power curves you
will see that all 3 lines are absolutely parallel ;q. This means it is made on
the computer. You have never absolutely parallel curves. You can test a car
3 times on the same dyno at the same day and you have always little
differences in the curve. This is because of little different temperatures,
little different shift points from 1st to 5th gear by the test and so on. On
this dyno print out all lines are absolutely same up to 4.500 rpm. How can
an engine with 3 different power out puts have more power only over 4.500
rpm and then absolutely parallel? ;q I think it can not. :n This dyno paper is for
sure not a real print out from a measurement. [color:"red"] ((( by logic))) [/color]

How can you handle the torque with the clutch. 9ff`s best engine makes real
950Nm the the flywheel ( wheel power is not the official term of measurement
because you never know how much power you loose between flywheel and tyre /
street. All Porsche and all other car brand numbers are power at the
flywheel !!! Only this you can compare ). 9ff can handle this torque only
with thier special 9ff double plate clutch. what did you do?

your engine is a real race engine with nitrous for good power. 9ff`s engines
never have nitrous and are real all day drive cars. 9ff`s best motor ( which
is GT9, 4 liter ) has a power out put of 1.025 flywheel-hp / 8.200 rpm at the
flywheel with 1.4 bar and you can drive it all day with air condition and
radio.

you`ve said you are using the 996tt DME with GT3 program. GT3 program? N/A and
400HP? ;q How can this work to get 870HP at the wheels? :n

How do you do the air cooling? The pictures on the web page shows
original intercoolers with modified aluminium intake boxes. This can never
work. Intake temperatures have to be under 50°C or the engine had no power.
with the stock ones you have after
10 sec over 70°C in this power range.

The acceleration curves show me a time of 5.7 sec for 62 - 125 mph and not
5.4. Why do you show a bad graph with 0.9 bar and not the real one? The
weather is no reason for me ... 9ff`s FM96 T-5S ( 720 HP at the flywheel with 4.0
litre ) made 100-200 km/h in 5.0 sec in December at about 4°C in a stock
996tt convertible with 2WD and 1.650kg. So 5.7 is not really quick ... [color:"blue"] judging by the numbers available and the pics [/color] .

[color:"red"] with my respect for all , i prefere to talk by logic and numbers [/color]

ahmed . [/quote]

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-13-2007, 04:21 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Well, he sure told you.... Remember kids, just say no to drugs ... Mark, most may say that post is worthless...I disagree. It gets high marks for its entertainment value.... Kevin

Old 01-13-2007, 04:26 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
That guy sure is a 9ff nutswinger!

Old 01-13-2007, 04:28 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZLP

Old 01-13-2007, 04:29 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Mark,
Your car was tested on an engine dyno correct?

Old 01-13-2007, 04:31 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
what a moron.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:32 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I spoke with Mark for the first time yesterday and he was kind enough to describe to me in detail his setup and how it works. I must say this person "turbos" is coming off like a real ***. Obviously 9FF is the best because he says so. LOL
Mark it was a pleasure talking with you yesterday and I will defiantely call William to see if he can give me a ride. I wouldn't worry too much about this guy his opinions are obviously bias and I'm not sure what his agenda is. One thing is for sure everyone on this board knows your car is a absolute BEAST.

Old 01-13-2007, 04:33 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZLP
I prefer the term Nuthugger....

Old 01-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
I spoke with Mark for the first time yesterday and he was kind enough to describe to me in detail his setup and how it works. I must say this person "turbos" is coming off like a real ***. Obviously 9FF is the best because he says so. LOL
Mark it was a pleasure talking with you yesterday and I will defiantely call William to see if he can give me a ride. I wouldn't worry too much about this guy his opinions are obviously bias and I'm not sure what his agenda is. One thing is for sure everyone on this board knows your car is a absolute BEAST.
I talked to william he is expecting ur call....

best,
mark

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-13-2007, 05:02 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
remember what I said about his "pie hole"?

well?

Old 01-13-2007, 05:04 PM
doccao will become famous soon enough
This could all be resolved on the track. (Make sure someone captures it on video too.)

Old 01-13-2007, 05:17 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Well, he sure told you.... Remember kids, just say no to drugs ... Mark, most may say that post is worthless...I disagree. It gets high marks for its entertainment value.... Kevin
that guy is an absolute moron, he probably thinks he's a genius too

Old 01-13-2007, 05:19 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
the guy is a moron. the key is not to get baited. don't take it personally.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
what some internet forum ****** thinks about your car?

If I had it out with every little chode blister who said I was full of it, that you can't possibly use 1200rwhp on the street, that I've never been 200+, no street car will ever outrun a sport bike from a roll etc. etc. etc. I'd be blue in the face. So I just quit giving a f*ck.

Rather than giving him the satisfaction of wasting your time responding to his kunt flapping, let the car do the talking.

If he really thinks you're full of it, challenge him to a little dyno comp. Put a grand on 2 back to back dyno runs. If your car makes with in say 3% of what you posted he pays up.

Old 01-13-2007, 05:41 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Why the hell cant you use 1200 HP on the street?

I thought that was the new TT Viper standard?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)