997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Ordering my TT Coupe for April... Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Ordering my TT Coupe for April... Help

Ok first off Color

Meteor on Black with red stiching(Optioned out with this color)
Arctic on Carrera Red silver stiching

Options so far:
Sports Chrono
Floormats ineterior color guards red trim
Heated Seats
Adaptive Sports Seats
Porsche Crest in headrest
sports shifter
Seatbelts in red
rear center console leather with red stiching
thicker steering wheel
center consol with porsche crest
standard rocker panel painted

What is the aero kit for the turbo.....? im curiouse to see this..
seatbacs in leather or aluminum????
Red taillights??????
Axle diffrential rear(should I and why?)

I love meteor my budy had one and I drove one for the weekend and it is just amazing!

thanks for everyones help in advance.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:55 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
no one ?

Old 10-10-2007, 12:39 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Painted lower rear valence and lighted SS or carbon door sills!

Old 10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
suggest model name on center console vs. crest - you have that covered on the seats.

dont forget gear lever trim leather.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:57 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Wait, I thought you already had a Turbo? Are you ordering another one?

You're definitely missing a lot of things in your options list so far. Things such as CDZ, gear shift trim in leather. DAW includes the gear shift trim in leather and also the aluminum gear shift ****/ebrake handle. I like DAX but apparently it's not possible to get this option in the US. This would be the only way for you to get deviated stitching all over. Be sure to get 09991 which ensures that all your exclusive options get deviated stitching. That's in addition to all the other stitching codes (I think there's 6 total). I would also recommend getting the axle lock differential because it really does help put the power down in the corners. I also think that the model logo center compartment cover looks better than the Porsche crest. You already have the crest in your headrest so why add another when you could have the model logo instead. It looks way cooler having "turbo" embossed on the leather cover. Since you're getting red seatbelts, stitching, etc, you might actually like it better if you got red painted seatbacks. Either that or go with leather seatbacks instead. There's a whole bunch of other options that you could get that'd make your interior look good. For example, check out the attached image. This would look KILLER with Meteor. Of course with a few minor tweaks.

Attached Images  

Last edited by atomic80; 10-10-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Wait, I thought you already had a Turbo? Are you ordering another one?

You're definitely missing a lot of things in your options list so far. Things such as CDZ, gear shift trim in leather. DAW includes the gear shift trim in leather and also the aluminum gear shift ****/ebrake handle. I like DAX but apparently it's not possible to get this option in the US. This would be the only way for you to get deviated stitching all over. Be sure to get 09991 which ensures that all your exclusive options get deviated stitching. That's in addition to all the other stitching codes (I think there's 6 total). I would also recommend getting the axle lock differential because it really does help put the power down in the corners. I also think that the model logo center compartment cover looks better than the Porsche crest. You already have the crest in your headrest so why add another when you could have the model logo instead. It looks way cooler having "turbo" embossed on the leather cover. Since you're getting red seatbelts, stitching, etc, you might actually like it better if you got red painted seatbacks. Either that or go with leather seatbacks instead. There's a whole bunch of other options that you could get that'd make your interior look good. For example, check out the attached image. This would look KILLER with Meteor. Of course with a few minor tweaks.
thanks for all the suggestions... i sold all my turbos and have my 997s which I will sell when I get the Turbo. I figured im paying 140,000 for a car I want to get it like I want it and stop bull****ing and buying a car and loosing money.

thanks again guys for all the suggestions ill post the updated list shortly.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Go for the Meteor/black with read stitching and add as many leather trim in the interior, I guess your paying for a 100 thousand + car so dont limit your self with the options and dont do it too much, just make it nicely optioned.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Go for the Meteor/black with read stitching and add as many leather trim in the interior, I guess your paying for a 100 thousand + car so dont limit your self with the options and dont do it too much, just make it nicely optioned.
the problem is you can leather rap everything and i think its kinda crazy... what is tasteful to rap? I think rapping the air vents is just insane in my opinion and just a waist of money.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:17 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by globalm3
the problem is you can leather rap everything and i think its kinda crazy... what is tasteful to rap? I think rapping the air vents is just insane in my opinion and just a waist of money.

Any suggestions?

thanks!
Door finishers, seat belt buckles, rear view mirror, inner door sills, part next to the gear **** depends on a Tip S car or a 6MT. The other packages or parts are too expensive and not worth it, again It will make the car not worth it and best spent on aftermarket parts to spicen it up or add tint's and clear 3m film later on.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Door finishers, seat belt buckles, rear view mirror, inner door sills, part next to the gear **** depends on a Tip S car or a 6MT. The other packages or parts are too expensive and not worth it, again It will make the car not worth it and best spent on aftermarket parts to spicen it up or add tint's and clear 3m film later on.
THANKS ALLOT!!

really appreciate your help

Old 10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
THANKS ALLOT!!

really appreciate your help
No problem forgot to add make sure you get the Turbo logo on the armrest, Porsche crests on the headrests, PCM in leather and steering column in leather.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:37 PM
No problem forgot to add make sure you get the Turbo logo on the armrest, Porsche crests on the headrests, PCM in leather and steering column in leather.
whats PCM in leather?
do you really see the steering colom to do it in leather?

Old 10-10-2007, 03:41 PM
whats PCM in leather?
do you really see the steering colom to do it in leather?
yes it will be in black with red stitching to match with the other stitched trim, PCM is the screen and radio controls background in leather rather than that boring Grey hue.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enoughGHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enough
I can't believe you bought a 997tt and 997tt cab last month and sold them before you even filled them with gas. Now ordering another!!! Crazy dude. More power to ya.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
I can't believe you bought a 997tt and 997tt cab last month and sold them before you even filled them with gas. Now ordering another!!! Crazy dude. More power to ya.
miss the coupe....

thats funny you say that cus I dont rem. putting gas in the cab but I had to have I put 800 miles on it

This will be my baby I even thought of putting family crest in the door sills which is a option but maybe over board.

a meet coming soon hope to see you thier

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ordering my TT Coupe for April... Help