997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Reading comprehension is something you don't get, along with grammar.
Quoted for posterity

Old 03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Banned
240ka is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes
just drop it man, you are on a porsche forum here, im the first one to admit Heavychevy gets treated like you do here, on NAGTROC. lol although sometimes he could be thick headed, but to each of his own.

actually heavy gets treated worst than me on most of the forums he's on b/c of him being irrational.

the heat im getting is pretty much coming from the fanboys. and thats it. reason being that im not hating on the porsche. never will.

its just that some arent willing to deal with the cold hard facts and others are.

the fanboys resort to badge whoring and pety behavior. the porsche enthus. welcome the competition

heavy and a few others fanboys are the ones screaming conspiracy with every mag review or article.

ive already stated that the real test where there shouldnt be any complaints or excuses will come when the GT-R is stacked up against the 997 facelift or the 998 911 TT. But we can put money on it that Heavy's going to come out with guns blazing full of excuses

Old 03-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 93oh
I think you "haters" are the non "porsche owners" or "enthusiasts" that neither own, aspire to own a Porsche. You merely ramble about a car you clearly do not have GTR, sing its praises if you must but here it is. If you search the web I believe that they have GTR forums where Porsche "haters" can go and sing kumbaya or something. . .

A Nissan is a Nissan, period. Sounds egotistical? Maybe. But it is not built like a Porsche. It is not engineered like the Porsche, doesn't have same materials as Porsche, does not have the feel of Porsche or the heritage. Someday, if you are lucky, talented or both you own one. Call me lucky.

haha if i want a porsche i can get one. and the cars i will feel lucky to own once i aquire them will be the likes of Ferraris and up. cars that are Art/Masterpieces on wheels

not porsches

Old 03-25-2008, 05:05 PM
terrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the rough
Interesting. Badge means nothing. Heritage means nothing. Looks mean nothing.

So if the GTR V-Spec is 1 second faster than an F430 Scuderia on an track, then its becomes the preferred choice of ride between the two for some of you?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:06 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 240ka
haha if i want a porsche i can get one. and the cars i will feel lucky to own once i aquire them will be the likes of Ferraris and up. cars that are Art/Masterpieces on wheels

not porsches
Just a question, why don't you post what you drive?

VTECH?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned
Just a question, why don't you post what you drive?

VTECH?

why dont you post what you drive? and me putting my possessions on blast isnt an interest of mine. Mind you, this is the internet.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:11 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
why dont you post what you drive? and me putting my possessions on blast isnt an interest of mine. Mind you, this is the internet.
I can't drive . . . legally.

But I gotta good garage!

Old 03-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Banned

But I gotta good garage!

haha LEGALLY. that was dope

Old 03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Scryer_360 is on a distinguished road
Didn't the CAR Magazine reviews already see a tour of duty here?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:22 PM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by atomic80
How doesn't that look realistic? It's definitely not Photoshopped!
just stating my opinion. did you take that photo?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:23 PM
ihatepotholes will become famous soon enoughihatepotholes will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Who said Porsche couldnt be beat? Your jumping to conclusions real fast. I dont trust the source, who have proven their blunder in the past. I dont trust blogs period, most of which read forums for their information. I dont know anything about the car but I do know if it ran 7:24 it would be a much bigger deal than it has been. It has nothing to do with who ran it. I'd like for GM to come back with a time in the 7:20's for the ZR-1.
i didn't mention your name did i? lol who's jumping to conclusion real fast now? im not talking about the blog, i was speaking in general, don't think too much of it, arguing isn't my intention.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:28 PM
RTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura about
as i said, the fact that i rely on my looks and personlity to get chics and not a car says something about me and alot about you. but me saying that, If you take it as me saying im HOT ****-Believe what you want. but what i said and your interpretation to it are two totally differnt things

as i said. you need seem to need a car for you self esteem. i dont
"alot"??????? It's only a 3rd grade concept.

Guys - PLEASE stop communicating w/ this person. There's a very good reason he'll never post up what he drives. It's obvious this is just some 12 yr old kid that just found the internet after reading his daddy's sports car magazine and has posted A LOT of msgs in the last few days on the Porsche board. It's a complete waste of time & nothing can be learned from it. Please just ignore this kid. It has really hurt the credibility & usefulness of this forum. Please enough bs.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:29 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold

But I gotta good garage!
- That's a good one. MINI-D. You better hope the weather is good when you are here.

240ka - fanboys, not fanboys - its just a dead horse you continue to beat. Who gives a monkey's butt if HeavyChevy wants to be "irrational" or not. It is his choice. You have a counter to everything and everyone. You mentioned you are not a FANBOY but yet you keep on popping into these threads to defend your precious GT-R like it was your own child.

Why one person would eat at Morton's Steakhouse compared to Longhorns or Outback when a COW is COW right? Well lets see - Morton's COW moves a little slower than your COW, weights a little less than your COW, it doesn't keep it's balance as well when you try to cowtip it as well as your COW and in the end your COW is less expensive to feed than Morton's COW. So why wouldn't we all eat your COW?

It is called the total experience!!!!!!! and some people maybe not you will pay extra for that experience. To me it is just a COW! Of course I don't mind it when my COW is named KOBE

Old 03-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
- That's a good one. MINI-D. You better hope the weather is good when you are here.

240ka - fanboys, not fanboys - its just a dead horse you continue to beat. Who gives a monkey's butt if HeavyChevy wants to be "irrational" or not. It is his choice. You have a counter to everything and everyone. You mentioned you are not a FANBOY but yet you keep on popping into these threads to defend your precious GT-R like it was your own child.

Why one person would eat at Morton's Steakhouse compared to Longhorns or Outback when a COW is COW right? Well lets see - Morton's COW moves a little slower than your COW, weights a little less than your COW, it doesn't keep it's balance as well when you try to cowtip it as well as your COW and in the end your COW is less expensive to feed than Morton's COW. So why wouldn't we all eat your COW?

It is called the total experience!!!!!!! and some people maybe not you will pay extra for that experience. To me it is just a COW! Of course I don't mind it when my COW is named KOBE

haha the cow line was funny and true.

you are right also im not defending the GT-R. I dont need to . the facts are there.

as one mentioned. Porsche isnt GOD. and if im being attacked by those who keep claiming it is using the porsche badge as a point of arguement im going to say something back.

but again, i dropped that topic. its done and over with

Old 03-25-2008, 05:51 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
actually heavy gets treated worst than me on most of the forums he's on b/c of him being irrational.

the heat im getting is pretty much coming from the fanboys. and thats it. reason being that im not hating on the porsche. never will.

its just that some arent willing to deal with the cold hard facts and others are.

the fanboys resort to badge whoring and pety behavior. the porsche enthus. welcome the competition

heavy and a few others fanboys are the ones screaming conspiracy with every mag review or article.

ive already stated that the real test where there shouldnt be any complaints or excuses will come when the GT-R is stacked up against the 997 facelift or the 998 911 TT. But we can put money on it that Heavy's going to come out with guns blazing full of excuses
I get treated worse than you? NOT! Possibly now because I now have a horde of fanboys following me around to counter everything I say.

Did I mention the new GT-R will be presented by Nissan at Stillens (the guy who drove for R&T) shop. I guess my conspiracy is starting to make a little sense next to your uneducated blander huh?

One thing I've constantly heard from everywhere is that "He knows what he's talking about" in reference to me. Havent heard such a thing on your behalf yet. Wonder why.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yet ANOTHER domination for GTR...