997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

General Motors (a.k.a. General Losers)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Oh oh! I smell a locked thread coming!

Old 05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
That's HOT! Doesn't look much worse than the Panamera...

Old 05-01-2008, 10:45 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OC_crook
WTF. Did you eat paint chips as a child.

that's what I was wondering, and bring up the Pontiac Aztek? Like GM is the only crew ever to make an ugly car

ironically the Aztek still sold

Old 05-01-2008, 10:47 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OC_crook
Theres a reason why your not the CEO of GM or any company for that matter. They have cheap interiors in CHEAP cars for a reason. SO they can sell them for CHEAP. Crazy thought there right. The interiors are not as bad as you say they are. Its fanbois like you that cant get your head far enough out of your *** to see that.

Theres also plenty of ppl who choose a corvette over a 911.

on top of that, has anyone been in a porsche without any options selected? I see a lot of plastic. If you select a few options they are really good at wrapping that plastic with other materials

(I'm not hating porsche, i'm just bringing some back to reality). And how you can even compare Porsche to GM is beyond me. Two very different companies with very different motives and targets. On top of that, Porsche's production is a FRACTION of GM's

Old 05-01-2008, 05:57 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
HAHAHAHA, this thread is funny.

The aztec jokes are .

Why does this forum lack moderation so? Just post anything anywhere.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:11 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
Originally Posted by 2K7997TT
Actually, the ingestion of lead-laden paint chips which leads to cerebral edema and encephalopathy is not nearly as deleterious in childhood development as being dropped off at school in a Pontiac Aztek in front of one's peers.

Thank God for Porsche, Audi, and Mercedes.

Porsche measures their success by PROFITS....GM measures their success by "we didnt' suck as bad as we thought we would".

GM needs to take a bold stand....if I was the CEO of GM, I would declare that as of tomorrow all plastic interiors of GM automobiles will be replaced with authentic synthesized pleather. Additionally, for an extra 850.00, we will give all purchasers 5 free sprays of new-leather smell after purchasing a GM vehicle. But hold on, if you purchase a ZO6 right now we will give you 10 sprays....yes 10 sprays of new leather smell at no additional cost. This is a limited time offer so act now.
I got to admit, I got a laugh from this post.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:12 PM
lamvince will become famous soon enoughlamvince will become famous soon enough
wow. gm really lose a lot of money... they make good price cars tho.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:46 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 2K7997TT
No wonder this company is in trouble. Can you imagine what would happen to 911 sales if Porsche spit out an automobile that resembled the Aztek?
Have you seen the spy shots of the Panamera? There's quite a resemblance between the rear end of both.

By the way, GM sells more Buicks in China then it does in the U.S.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by ESK
Have you seen the spy shots of the Panamera? There's quite a resemblance between the rear end of both.

By the way, GM sells more Buicks in China then it does in the U.S.
I think GM sells more Buicks to China then 911's made each year

Old 05-03-2008, 02:07 PM
dblock06 will become famous soon enough
Yeah but when Porsche makes over a 20% profit on every turbo....it really doesnt' matter

Old 05-03-2008, 05:06 PM
jnbr19867 is on a distinguished road
WOW. Forum administrators are lagging!