997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sequential Gear Shift System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 01:37 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Wow...nice mod...is this box works on TT as well...I thought I was only used in their GT3...this gearbox would defenately make TT to run faster...

We have tested simular box on moded EVO 9 and diff in 1/4 was about 0.5-0.8 in 1/4...

Old 02-24-2009, 09:54 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Check out the previous post on 996tt forum: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...er-system.html

For the cost, doesn't sound like it's worth it unless you track a lot. How much time do you really need to save shifting on the street and I doubt money shifts are really that much of a street issue.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:03 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
The original design was from this hungarian company and I remember we installed it on a 996C4S back in like 04 sometime? Honestly it was a cool contraption but it didn't really help change/do anything? I mean you still use the clutch and all your doing is pushing up or down as opposed to the H-pattern? A lorra money for not mucho....

Old 02-25-2009, 05:45 AM
jamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to behold
u still use clutch for upshifts so not like the seq gearbox in the cup with straight cut gears. prob cool toy to have if u really need those extra tenths back out there.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:59 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I had an OAKLEY seq in my RS works very very nice I really love it,I sold the RS now and got a 7CUP so I hope I find a new home for the seq.
It really works great.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Does it have to look like the eiffel tower or can ther be shorter gear stems?

Old 02-28-2009, 10:24 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
-Yes you only can use the Eiffel Tower and it feels super nice and solid.
The best mod I made to my car.
-Look in the for sale section im selling mine.