997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record

Tym Switzer ran a 4.25 second 60-130mph in my Sledgehammer on a 0.5% decline. Shift was a very solid 0.2 seconds. What an amazing time, great job!

LINK:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-list-165.html

Thanks Tym and David! I'm still shocked, but I think I can beat the .2 second shift.

Attached Images   
Old 11-02-2009, 06:20 PM
besiktas will become famous soon enoughbesiktas will become famous soon enough
let's see some trap speed

Old 11-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Congrats Les. Sledge is a monster. Enjoy her!

Old 11-02-2009, 06:36 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by besiktas
let's see some trap speed
Give me a spring like sunny day and done.

Originally Posted by dk996tt
Congrats Les. Sledge is a monster. Enjoy her!
Man thank you...I will for sure. I can't wait till Tym is done with the pump gas tune as well. So I can see the 60-130 on pump and the difference my kill setting gets me.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
HOLY HELL!!! That is BAD ***, Les. Congrats man. You deserve it!!

I can't wait to see you kick the sh*t out of dk996tt's car(s)...

Now, lets see some pics of the beast. Your avatar looks AMAZING!!

Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Les, is that 1/4 ET and trap speed you have in your sig from the VBOX run??

Old 11-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by SCvet00
HOLY HELL!!! That is BAD ***, Les. Congrats man. You deserve it!!

I can't wait to see you kick the sh*t out of dk996tt's car(s)...

Now, lets see some pics of the beast. Your avatar looks AMAZING!!
Thanks alot Fadi. Its been worth the wait, pics soon to follow, and DK is on the same team

My avatar is one of the Switzer cars in Russia running a similar color combo to mine I cant wait till the cosmetics on my ride are done so I can have a nice pro photo shoot done!

Originally Posted by SCvet00
Les, is that 1/4 ET and trap speed you have in your sig from the VBOX run??
No that from my rides last year run before this 2nd round of upgrades (also before I owned this car). Those first round upgrades yielded a 4.86 60-130 so its safe to say in kill mode now the car is capable of 150+ traps I would say.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
That's amazing ! congrats

Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by 997-QTR
That's amazing ! congrats
Thank you...on behalf of Tym and the SPI gents.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:08 PM
I just called Tym and I asked him "how much boost did you run for the 4.25 pull?".....and he says "How much boost????", I say "yes, how much boost?" and he responds with "ALL OF IT" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 11-02-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:14 PM
wezz is on a distinguished road
congrats les!!! the sledgehammer is legend......wait for it....wait for it....hope your not lactose intolerant......dary!!!
Legendary car...this defn pushes the envelope for P cars.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
That is soooooo awesome!!! This is still on the stock block too huh?

Old 11-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
That is soooooo awesome!!! This is still on the stock block too huh?
Correct. 100% full weight, stock bottom end, bolt on 997.1 Turbo.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by wezz
congrats les!!! the sledgehammer is legend......wait for it....wait for it....hope your not lactose intolerant......dary!!!
Legendary car...this defn pushes the envelope for P cars.
Thanks little bro! I am so impressed with SPI and I cant wait to get the cosmetics done and park that bad boy in my garage!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Now all you got hope for is to not run into any TT Gallardos. I kid, I kid! Best of luck and enjoy the beast!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Switzer Sledgehammer shatters 60-130 record