997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Don't BS poser!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Tom_08977TT will become famous soon enough
Don't BS poser!

I had lots of time these past few day at work so I read up on some of the treads posted by 997 turbo owner and I can tell that there are a fews "poser" that doesn't own a 911 turbo but pretend "day dreaming" that they have one. You can tell when they are BSing when it the obvious thing is right infront of them, for example; one member didn't know that there car doesn't have an oil dipstick, one told another member to take oil reading when engine is not running, one member didn't know how many pistons is in there calipers when it right infront of you. These obvious thing only knowing to owner if you really have a 911 turbo. And the worst thing is they trying to give advices to real ownerReading about these poser make me laugh

I only had my 08 turbo for less than 6week but at least i know these obvious things.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the internet.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
welcome to the internet.
Amen.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:47 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
You'd be amazed how many people who own them know far less than those that dream about them

Old 12-29-2009, 07:59 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tom_08977TT
I had lots of time these past few day at work so I read up on some of the treads posted by 997 turbo owner and I can tell that there are a fews "poser" that doesn't own a 911 turbo but pretend "day dreaming" that they have one. You can tell when they are BSing when it the obvious thing is right infront of them, for example; one member didn't know that there car doesn't have an oil dipstick, one told another member to take oil reading when engine is not running, one member didn't know how many pistons is in there calipers when it right infront of you. These obvious thing only knowing to owner if you really have a 911 turbo. And the worst thing is they trying to give advices to real ownerReading about these poser make me laugh

I only had my 08 turbo for less than 6week but at least i know these obvious things.
You might want to spend a little extra time trying to grasp basic grammar and spelling skills and less time worrying if other people do or don't actually own a Porsche. Fifty big smiley faces don't exactly hide your complete lack of ability with the English language. Thanks for your contribution, though.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:09 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Thinking English is second language, which if so, I can forgive.

Also, you'd be surprised how many people with more money than ENTHUsiam for the car, so they have no clue what's on the car. I wouldn't call that a tell tell sign they are a poser if they don't know about the dipstick. I never looked under the hood of a car until about my 5 or 6th car.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:12 AM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
So, judging by your screen name, I guess your name is Tom and you drive an '08 977TT?

Last edited by tvr-4; 12-29-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
this thread is headed nowhere