997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TechArt GT Street side skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Trais is on a distinguished road
TechArt GT Street side skirts

I would like to know if its possible to have the GT Street side skirts fitting on my 997 turbo without having the TechArt front and rear fenders ?

I asked couple of guys they told me it's not possible but i saw couple of cars on the internet having those side skirts without the fenders.

Just like this one in the picture.

If anyone have any idea please tell me if its possible or not.

Thanks

Attached Images
File Type: bmp
GT Street side skirts1.bmp (830.7 KB, 136 views)
Old 02-14-2010, 10:11 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
side skirts have nothing to do with the fenders. they may not flow well with stock bumpers but you can fit any side skirt with changing any other part...

Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
As you see in the picture they fit very well could they be by any chance not original ?? Or is there an easy way to make them fit like those in the pic?

Old 02-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
They bolt right on your car with no problem done this plenty of times . let me know if you need a set. Thanks Ben

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:20 AM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Correct me if I am wrong but you cannot purchase those GT side skirts separately without purchasing the entire GT kit? Unless of course you have a workaround.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I am thinking of buying the complete kit but without the fenders..so i wana make sure the skirts would fit like the one in the picture.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TestJet
Correct me if I am wrong but you cannot purchase those GT side skirts separately without purchasing the entire GT kit? Unless of course you have a workaround.

Yes you are correct . but i have some parts in stock and if he wants full kit and just not the fenders ill just stock the fenders for someone else ..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Trais
I am thinking of buying the complete kit but without the fenders..so i wana make sure the skirts would fit like the one in the picture.
yes the skirts will fit ! with factory fenders no modifications let me know if you need pricing or check stock call me toll free if you like i have some gt street parts in stock . 1-866-51wheel x2101 Ben

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)