997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

considering an after market exhaust tips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 09:47 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Cool considering an after market exhaust tips

let me share with u guys and see what u think :
1st the over priced old school Techart oval tips

guys i had the black one my advice if u really like those tips dont waste ur money on the black ones cause u'll hardly see them they disappear with the black frame arround the tips !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd FVD Titanium tips wow

i didnt find any details but they look nice

--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd the meanest monster exhaust tips EVOMS single tip

i wish it was titanium finish

---------------------------------------------------------------

4th Fab Speed tips

i just received them in my tuners package my god they're very small i'll not install them imagine the Fab speed tip can be inserted in my Ruf tips !

------------------------------------------------------------------

5th BBI tips

really nice finishing and clean but no details about the size and price as well didnt find

------------------------------------------------------------------
6th sorry its not clear Ruf

Old 04-30-2010, 09:54 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Hey Y,

How about this from Capristo:

I don't know if the tips would fit a non-Capristo exhaust though!

Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
Hey Y,

How about this from Capristo
karim lovely thats the first time i see them ...
i sow the ones on the GT2 and didnt like them , but what u mentioned is really nice

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-30-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: webiste tagged copyright material
Old 04-30-2010, 11:24 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Well -I have the Techart on my Turbo and the FVD on my 997S and like them both. The Techart are a bit dated but they are beautiful tips . The FVD are goregous and a bit more modern styled . Both have quality.

It will really boil down to personal taste and what you are ready to spend .

Old 05-01-2010, 12:24 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yalmutawa

3rd the meanest monster exhaust tips EVOMS single tip

I like that big single tip but I don't see anything like it on EvoMS's website.

Any vendor out have a big single pipe to fit a 3" exhaust (Europipe II)?

Old 05-01-2010, 12:45 AM
I like that big single tip but I don't see anything like it on EvoMS's website.

Any vendor out have a big single pipe to fit a 3" exhaust (Europipe II)?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->
i wish they can answer me as will through this pic if it will fit my str8 pipe and the required tips

Old 05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Well -I have the Techart on my Turbo and the FVD on my 997S and like them both. The Techart are a bit dated but they are beautiful tips . The FVD are goregous and a bit more modern styled . Both have quality.

It will really boil down to personal taste and what you are ready to spend .<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->
i already spent
1000euro on the techart
and 5500 on the complete exhaust with the tips from Ruf
now i want tips that will fit the str8 pipes i have and considering evo single pipe in the first hand !
2nd still on pending !

Old 05-01-2010, 12:55 AM

thats a better pic

Old 05-01-2010, 01:01 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !

thats a better pic
Impressive motor there!

BTW, Stef @ Europipe just PM'ed me and he is going to build something for me. He could probably do something for you too. And you won't find better quality anywhere.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Impressive motor there!

BTW, Stef @ Europipe just PM'ed me and he is going to build something for me. He could probably do something for you too. And you won't find better quality anywhere.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->
thanks im in if some thing like the single pipe yeah i'm in
and thanks for the compliment i took that step because of u remember i promised that i'll leave the Ruf parts .. ehehhe ..

Old 05-01-2010, 01:05 AM
as soon i finish that project i'll open a thread with all Details ..

Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 AM
as soon i finish that project i'll open a thread with all Details ..
Love to hear about it. You got a lot of interesting things happening on that motor: intake mounting, IC's, exhaust, and who knows what turbos. I want to read all about.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:15 AM

GT3076
hope u like it

Last edited by yalmutawa; 05-08-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
3076's are probably the best. How much hp you going for? 800? 900? 1000!!?!! just kidding on the 1k.
Looks like between 750 and 850 depending on what else you're doing.

It morning for but it's 3:28am for me and I'm shutting down for the night.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:32 AM
lo0ol 900

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: considering an after market exhaust tips