997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Eye Candy: Boxster Spyder in Kuwait

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 10:26 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Cool New Eye Candy: Boxster Spyder in Kuwait

Hello fellow 6speeders...

Bringing you today the new Boxster Spyder fresh from the Kuwait P dealer's showroom floor.

As is my luck these days, every time I chance on an opportunity worth photographing, my iPhone is the only handy tool

Nevertheless, it's better than nothing.

Front:

Rear Side Showing the Double Bubble and Soft Top:

Rear with Double Bubble and Exhaust:

Front/Side showing Mesh Grill Side Air Intake and Soft Top:

Close Up of Air Intake:

Interior:

Love that Door Opener:

Hope you enjoyed them. She's a real beauty in the flesh.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:45 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Not sure why the dealer would be displaying that car with the top on. I think the only reason for that top is in case you get caught in the rain.

I bet it's a blast to drive though.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:58 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Not sure why the dealer would be displaying that car with the top on. I think the only reason for that top is in case you get caught in the rain.
I know! I asked if they could take the top down. They got slightly flustered. I think that the sales guys don't want to mess with the top as I got an impression they were not yet familiar/comfortable enough with it to put it back on.

Originally Posted by E55AMG
I bet it's a blast to drive though.
I bet it is!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:03 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
I know! I asked if they could take the top down. They got slightly flustered. I think that the sales guys don't want to mess with the top as I got an impression they were not yet familiar/comfortable enough with it to put it back on.
I don't get it either... It's so easy to do! I've gotten installation/removal time down to 1 minute!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:17 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
car looks horrid with the top - looks like pair of fat chick's thongs

Old 05-27-2010, 01:45 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
Front end of this car is one of the most beautiful things in all of Porsche history IMO

Old 05-27-2010, 02:14 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
I really really like this car

Old 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Serpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant future
Car has some rave reviews...

Old 05-28-2010, 11:39 AM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
Wow, I love it.

Last edited by wallmon; 05-28-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
Sweet car...I am sure it is a blast throwing that thing around! I would first get rid of the 13 letter moniker across the trunk..."spyder" perhaps alone, or nothing at all. Up in the air about the side decals, but the car is a looker for sure!!!

Old 05-28-2010, 01:03 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
That's pretty awesome looking... the interior is a little much for me. Yeah, not sure why they have the top on it, but it's nice to see what it looks like.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:15 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
I was never really into the older boxers until they kinda made it look like a mini CGT. Now this is just beautiful. Loove the treatment of the convertable top.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
The top is on because they messed up the order - red leather on a red car - no no no.

Oh well....still a nice ride.