997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

ESMOTOR - Newest sponsor on 6speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 05:13 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by milou
LOL man, I would never buy anything without seeing it first. I'm sure that it would be a great modd and good quality but I need to see it first. Also this might not be needed for VTG based kits.
no correlation between VTGs and Trans cooler

In hot climates, such as 35-45 C, a trans cooler is a "must" when you push the car. Not just for P cars, for any car, you need a cooler in hot weather. Period. This will prolong the life of the complete trans.

If you drive like a 90 year old granpapa you wont even need an intercooler

Old 09-29-2011, 05:26 AM
PERONE78 is a jewel in the roughPERONE78 is a jewel in the roughPERONE78 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by milou
LOL man, I would never buy anything without seeing it first. I'm sure that it would be a great modd and good quality but I need to see it first. Also this might not be needed for VTG based kits.
Milou you want a VTG kit??

Old 09-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Hello guys,

Here are some pictures of our tiptronic cooler kit;

It drops TIP oil temp by 10-12 deg celcius, above 100km/h speed.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 10-05-2011, 06:44 AM
John H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura about
Emre, that's the exact same B&M Supercooler I use. Looks like you're bypassing the stock cooler instead of running it inline? Why?

Milou, in a previous thread [https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ns-cooler.html] you dismissed me stating the importance of a trans cooler, but you want one now?

John H

Old 10-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by John H.
Emre, that's the exact same B&M Supercooler I use. Looks like you're bypassing the stock cooler instead of running it inline? Why?

Milou, in a previous thread [https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ns-cooler.html] you dismissed me stating the importance of a trans cooler, but you want one now?

John H
We are not bypassing it

Old 10-05-2011, 11:05 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute

John H
John,

I always learn threw questions and skeptical Oppinions. I am one of the first members here who looked for a transmition cooler. I came across Emre while he was building his and was waiting for results. Also the location is very difficult on these cars. I might buy one of those kits at some point, I just don't know how big difference is 10-15deg

Old 10-05-2011, 01:29 PM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
good to have you here

good pictures of cooling kit of transmission.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:07 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
John,

I always learn threw questions and skeptical Oppinions. I am one of the first members here who looked for a transmition cooler. I came across Emre while he was building his and was waiting for results. Also the location is very difficult on these cars. I might buy one of those kits at some point, I just don't know how big difference is 10-15deg
milou if you take my word

i infront of the forum guarantee you its the best kit in market it will work superior and 10 degrees drop will gain with your acceleration more speed more cooling

Old 10-05-2011, 08:53 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
welcome and good luck!

Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Emre can you please PM me the price?

Old 10-06-2011, 02:31 AM
John H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Emre@Esmotor
We are not bypassing it
I believe that's the best way. Could you show some pics that show how you have the lines run? Also, how did you secure it to the car? I'd love to see more pics. Is that an air scoop in the last picture?

John H

Old 10-06-2011, 04:23 AM
I believe that's the best way. Could you show some pics that show how you have the lines run? Also, how did you secure it to the car? I'd love to see more pics. Is that an air scoop in the last picture?

John H
+1

That would be great

Old 10-06-2011, 07:18 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of

John H

It is a kit, I would not expect detailed photos on the forums. Its not fair to wait for all the details.

We have seen enough photos of the cooler kit.

Can you ask Ruf, AC Schnitzer, Dinan to put all the details of their kits on forums? You cant.

If someone wants to copy/build his own cooler system, he should start from scratch.

How is it attached to the chasis? GLUE and if you want a more stable cooler we advise Oral-B's Waxed Dental Floss.

These guys go till 330 km/h = 200 + miles and that bloody cooler stays in place, thanks Oral-B's Dental Floss.

I am lost at one point: some people love to spend silly amounts of money on led taillights or ugly looking body parts such as rear spoilers. But when it comes down to "FUNCTIONAL PARTS" such as the oil cooler some people are scared to death.

Its so weird, a cooler is doing what it is supposed to do:

- keep the temps under control under "hard conditions"
- prolongs parts' and transmission's life.

Thats it. It does not add x amount of whp. All it does is to allow you to put your engine's power in a more healthy way to the axles.

Last edited by TwinTurboM3; 10-06-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Basic Sponsor

John H
John,

The pictures show everything

if you look carefully the second picture you can see also the temp sensors,

one before the cooler, one after the cooler, this is how i check the temperatures.

2nd picture shows how it is fixed to the car.

3rd picture shows the air scoop.

Emre

Old 10-06-2011, 09:11 AM
greekm3 is on a distinguished road
Welcome ...at 26th of october i will be in turkey...where exactly are you located?i would like to come and visit your workshop as i am intresting for some parts...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ESMOTOR - Newest sponsor on 6speed