997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Aftermarket Spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Hey guys,

I love tte way my car look with the OZ black rims but I need a bigger spoiler (I was never a big fan of the stock spoiler) I was thinking just to change the blade for a CF GT2 style or maybe a copy of the GT2 full spoiler with the air entrances.

I'm open to other options but I'm not interested in a Body kit

Attached Images   

Last edited by LeoLambo; 05-22-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:35 AM
csc427 is on a distinguished road
i have a white 07 with the same wheels u have. I swapped out the factory spoiler with a carbon gt2 style blade from vivid, unpainted. completely changed the look of the car. I think u would get the same effect with your color as well. excellent quality. ill see if I cant u some pics.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:39 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
vorsteiner or mikeshaw GT wing are my best

Old 05-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
vorsteiner or mikeshaw GT wing are my best
Agree but I don't think it will look good if you don't go with the full body kit.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by csc427
i have a white 07 with the same wheels u have. I swapped out the factory spoiler with a carbon gt2 style blade from vivid, unpainted. completely changed the look of the car. I think u would get the same effect with your color as well. excellent quality. ill see if I cant u some pics.
You mean the Power Agency Spoiler?

Old 05-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
We have the TA & GT2 wingblade as well. Let me know if you are interested. I think the GT2 wingblade works well on a stock body

Edwin

Old 05-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Leo997TT
You mean the Power Agency Spoiler?
yes sir ,that is correct.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
I'm not sure about that... I didn't read good things about power agency but never had anything from power agency in my car so I can't be 100% sure of their quality... I read they make it in China so it can't be top of the line Chinese worry more about quantity than quality

If you can post a picture it will help :-)

Last edited by LeoLambo; 05-22-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:04 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
I bought a Cargraphic carbon fibre one off a fellow 6-speeder, it looks similar to the AP one. The quality is very high imho, and it looks amazing to me. Gives it the aggressive look I desired without looking tacked on. Imho the straight blade replacement for the upper part of the biplane spoiler looks odd b/c the car has curves but it is a matter of personal taste I guess.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by The Bogg
I bought a Cargraphic carbon fibre one off a fellow 6-speeder, it looks similar to the AP one. The quality is very high imho, and it looks amazing to me. Gives it the aggressive look I desired without looking tacked on. Imho the straight blade replacement for the upper part of the biplane spoiler looks odd b/c the car has curves but it is a matter of personal taste I guess.
Do you think you can post a picture of your car? (I will live to see it)

Old 05-22-2013, 11:29 PM
TonyL will become famous soon enough
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a big fan of the Werks1 CF wing but can't justify paying 5K for a piece of carbon fiber. I'm subscribing to this post for other ideas.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by TonyL
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a big fan of the Werks1 CF wing but can't justify paying 5K for a piece of carbon fiber. I'm subscribing to this post for other ideas.
I know... I'm a HUGE fan of Werks1 but $5000 is just way out of my budget just for a spoiler... Since the 991 TT is coming out maybe they will reduce the prices? Champion & Werks??

Old 05-23-2013, 05:15 AM
swc
swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Imho the straight blade replacement for the upper part of the biplane spoiler looks odd b/c the car has curves but it is a matter of personal taste I guess.
+1. It may look aggressive but doesn't match body line and also lower part of the spoiler.

This AP GT2 style carbon wing looks much better imo. But to each their own.

Attached Images   
Old 05-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Doesn't look like it would be wise to lower it. Looks ok but is it wind tunnel tested or just an aesthetic thing?

Old 05-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by swc
+1. It may look aggressive but doesn't match body line and also lower part of the spoiler.

This AP GT2 style carbon wing looks much better imo. But to each their own.

I received your pm however I don't have enough posts to reply via pm. will get some pics this weekend from different angles, in both th up and down positions. as far as the quality goes, im very pleased with this piece. I have several factory and aftermarket carbon pieces and the quality of this piece is on par with those peices

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Spoiler