997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Cobb - outstanding customer service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 08:15 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Cobb - outstanding customer service

I will post a more detailed Cobb review real soon but I just have to say that the before and after the sale support from Mitch at Cobb has been top notch. Just one example - I managed to pick up my AccessPort today (sunday) and sent an email off to Mitch thinking he would get it Monday. Nope - he was out with his family but said he would try to help me out with a file for my car and he came through. He's always here answering questions and I have to say a big THANKS MITCH!

I will definitely have a lot more to say about the tune with my new parts.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:36 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Mitch is the Man!

Old 09-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Cuban Cigar KSA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Bogg
I will post a more detailed Cobb review real soon but I just have to say that the before and after the sale support from Mitch at Cobb has been top notch. Just one example - I managed to pick up my AccessPort today (sunday) and sent an email off to Mitch thinking he would get it Monday. Nope - he was out with his family but said he would try to help me out with a file for my car and he came through. He's always here answering questions and I have to say a big THANKS MITCH! I will definitely have a lot more to say about the tune with my new parts.
Exactly the same thoughts

Old 09-14-2014, 11:40 PM
xbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Mitch@Cobb is great, best support ever!

Old 09-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Cuban Cigar KSA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by xbox_fan
Mitch@Cobb is great, best support ever!
I think he is an AI , the guy is 24 h responsive (JK mitch you know who's the man)

Old 09-15-2014, 07:17 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Mitch is the man, doesn't get any better. I swear the dude is always plugged in. Reminds me of Agent Smith in the Matrix

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Agent smith.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	401850  
Old 09-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Thank you guys for the kind words! Just try to offer the best support possible as we really believe in our product.

Please let me know if anyone has questions, always happy to answer them!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 09-15-2014, 08:08 AM
A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !
Similar experience with Mitch. Some of the best customer service I've experienced in the aftermarket tuning market, and I've been doing this for a pretty long time.

Cobb hadn't seen my ROM yet, which I discovered on a Friday afternoon. A quick email to Mitch and he had it covered and even apologized for not having a whole new firmware ready by Saturday lol.

Looking forward to all the new features on the horizon as well

Old 09-15-2014, 08:37 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ecpChris
Mitch is the man, doesn't get any better. I swear the dude is always plugged in. Reminds me of Agent Smith in the Matrix
lol. "here is your tune, Mr. Anderson"

Old 09-15-2014, 08:50 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
lol. "here is your tune, Mr. Anderson"
exactly!

Old 09-15-2014, 01:22 PM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future
I have never dealt with Mitch personally...but I do not doubt the reviews. Cobb as a whole is a well run organization, and holds service on their products to a standard I have never seen before. They are BIG in the Subaru tuning world (where I dealt with them) and are A+ in my books. The Accessport is an awesome tool...well thought out and more importantly implemented.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:59 PM
jjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant future
I'll echo everyone else and say that Mitch is fantastic. He has helped me numerous times and his support is outstanding. He definitely goes above and beyond and is a model for how support should be.

-Jose

Last edited by jjurroz; 09-15-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
I shouldn't forget to thank Dzenno at ProTuningFreaks. The Cobb network seems to follow the Cobb mantra of "the customer is first". Instead of making me wait till Tuesday for my AP, Dzenno met me at a car meet to give me the AP. Great guy, very knowledgeable, and hard core enthusiast. I'm looking forward to a dynotune session with him.

I guess I should thank my old tuner for ignoring my emails, otherwise I wouldn't have switched, lol.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Pleasure meeting you at our booth as well The Bogg. Now that you've got the AP we'll definitely do the best on our end to make that .1 boogie