997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Rennline Pedals... rubber or perforated?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
Rennline Pedals... rubber or perforated?

Im thinking about going with the rubber pedals, but want to know what everyone else is using and what gives the BEST grip? I find my foot CONSTANTLY slipping off the stock pedals and they have rubber, but theirs is that hard plastic type rubber. Def should have gone with something better for a PCAR!

Old 03-07-2009, 09:24 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I have the three piece kit in Black, with the rubber. I also have the toe extension, and feel they are so much better then the OEM pedals. My only complaint it the anodizing is coming of the pedals after only a few thousand miles. Next time I would do silver.

Great mod for the low $ cost.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:26 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
Ed, thats exactly the setup I want to do on my blacked out car, do you by any chance have pics of yours?

much appreciated!

Old 03-07-2009, 09:30 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
Ed, thats exactly the setup I want to do on my blacked out car, do you by any chance have pics of yours?

much appreciated!
PM me your email address, and I will send you a picture (I can't post photos with an iPhone).

Old 03-07-2009, 12:24 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
I love mine . Here's a pic.

Last edited by yrralis1; 03-07-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I love mine . Here's a pic.

can you try to post that up again?
im interested to see how they look

thanks

Old 03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
can you try to post that up again?
im interested to see how they look

thanks

Maybe it erased . I see the pic . I'll try as a thumbnail. Notice that I had my console also painted to match the dppr handle , I also added the aluminum shift /brake and the Techart steering wheel. I felt the pedals bring it all together nicely.

Attached Images  
Old 03-07-2009, 02:52 PM
ya it works now, looks great man

Old 03-07-2009, 03:05 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
Ultimate Pedals does a nice job. You can specify just about any finish and rubber 'grippers'.

Go to . . . . http://ultimatepedals.com/

Old 03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Lockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AP 997S
Ultimate Pedals does a nice job. You can specify just about any finish and rubber 'grippers'.

Go to . . . . http://ultimatepedals.com/
would you know what the difference or advantages the round or flat rubber grippers are.
thanks.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:22 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lockie
would you know what the difference or advantages the round or flat rubber grippers are.
thanks.
IMO I doubt if there is much difference that you'll feel through your shoe. I've got the 'round' grippers on my Ultimate Pedals. I choose the satin look (no machining or pattern). I had patterned Ultimate pedals on my old 987 and thought they looked a bit bling. The smooth satin finish looks like it's OEM and is the least expensive as well.

RennLine does a nice pedal as well. They were offering some sort of discount a while back. I like their throttle pedal extensions. Check out their web site (http://www.rennline.com/) for more details.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:38 PM
The only discount that Rennline offers is a Christmas Discount for the month of December. Otherwise you pay the lsit price, which are still reasonable for the quality IMO.