997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Anyone have experience with Town Motors in Englewood NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have experience with Town Motors in Englewood NJ

I'm thinking of ordering a car from them, but have not used them in the past. Anyone deal with them? Thank you

Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Yes...........Small dealing with them when I was looking @ a cpo couiple of years ago. Could not get to the number and then the car was sold before we could negotiate. IMO very good stealership

Old 03-31-2016, 12:29 PM
alwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually the Service Director at Town Porsche. I would love to hear any feedback good or bad from other members on the boards.

Old 03-31-2016, 06:58 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Yes, I use them for my warranty service and they are great. They have been good with warranty work and go the extra mile. They also take care of your car as far as checking it in, parking, care not to damage etc... I am 200 miles away but manage to do business with them when I m in the area. Quick flexible service apts.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:18 PM
love2drive is on a distinguished road
I've had service there. I was less than satisfied with how I was treated. They did not provide a loaner for CPO work, nor did they offer to pay for a rental. On top of that, I felt I was not treated as respectful as I would expect honestly.

I could go into details but... frankly it's not something I'd enjoy. The actual mechanical service work was 100%.

Last edited by love2drive; 03-31-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:04 PM
alwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond reputealwaysnboost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by love2drive
I've had service there. I was less than satisfied with how I was treated. They did not provide a loaner for CPO work, nor did they offer to pay for a rental. On top of that, I felt I was not treated as respectful as I would expect honestly.

I could go into details but... frankly it's not something I'd enjoy. The actual mechanical service work was 100%.
I'm sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory service experience. My goal is to make everyone's experience exceptional everytime. If you or any other members would like to continue to service with us, I will personally make sure you're treated the way you deserve. I as a fellow Porsche enthusiast and Porshce owner, I will do what it takes to make sure all my fellow members and clients are happy.

Old 03-31-2016, 10:43 PM
CarGuyNyc is on a distinguished road
I ordered my Cayanne diesel in 2014 from Town Motors. I shopped them against one other dealer to keep their pricing honest. Their price was fair and their sales process was excellent.

I purchased my 2015 TTS from a Boston dealer because they had the car I wanted in inventory at a good price. I would grade that sales process as a C+.

Since then I have had both my P cars serviced by Town Motors and have found their service department to be outstanding, although I only needed routine service.

For what it's worth, I also have two friends who are longtime P car owners that have sampled dealerships in the greater New York City area and have landed on Town Motors for service and are also very satisfied.

I hope they keep up the good work.

Old 04-01-2016, 07:05 AM
Jim f is on a distinguished road
They did my PPI last September for a car I was buying at a nearby independent shop. They said the car had no flaws and so far they have been correct They were fine to deal with. In retrospect I should have had them do a few morespecific checks but I did not know enough then.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:22 PM
bah212 is on a distinguished road
While on the way to an important appointment (babysit the grand kids) one afternoon I last summer had a blow out. Town motors was the closest P dealer, so I gave them a call. The SA ( a young lady whose name I don't recall) could not have been more helpful. Had it towed in, however, since I was running non-OEM tires, they did not have a replacement. Within 30 minutes she had located and ordered a new tire from TireRack for overnight delivery. Since it was mid-afternoon, she apologized for being out of loaners, but arranged for the nearby Enterprise to send a car to pick us up. All in all the trip delay was 2 hours and we made our important appointment easily.
Next day picked up the car at the promised time, their charges for the tire were just the TireRack price - no mark-up, labor charge was very fair, even the rental was a bargain.

In my opinion excellent all around.

Bruce

Last edited by bah212; 04-03-2016 at 05:05 AM. Reason: edit photo