997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

1 day old, slammed and 20's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM
BoxsterG is on a distinguished road
I like P-CARS with their own personality. Enjoy the ride!
I couldn't do it to my car as it would be too low for me. I am not exactly a slow driver even around bumpy roads.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Gots to be "slammed" and "blackd out" before...****...my bling got caught in my keyboard.... %$#@*&^!

Old 05-18-2010, 12:23 AM
Kuhl997 has a spectacular aura aboutKuhl997 has a spectacular aura about
looks good but not practical for a daily driver. I drive my car everywhere and I scrape occasionally on driveways (100% stock). Good Luck!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:32 AM
Howie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sticky4
This car is my daily driver, I will in fact drive it in the winter.

Yes it's low but the KW's are awesome and the car still drives really well!! I can hit potholes and even "pebbles"!!

I even lowered the back more. I spun the front up about 1/8 of an inch.

I have had many nice cars with serious drops: Cayman S, Cayenne S, Benz CLS, BMW 535... And many other. I'm used to people thinking my cars are too low but it's a personal taste thing. In person it looks sick... If I wanted a track 997 I wouldn't have bought a 4wd with a glass roof. I bought it cause I think it's beautiful, so bring the hate, I welcome all comments...
All right, here it comes... I hate the drop. I think the wheels look way to big for the car now...

But hey, it's AWESOME. Good on ya for doing what you want.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Kuhl997 has a spectacular aura aboutKuhl997 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by P997S
I don't think he ruined anything. To each his own.
Go 22s!!

I would like to see some dope spinner 26's!

Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM
krevster is on a distinguished road
I agree. To each their own. I think it's super sickkkkk.. Looking forward to seeing the final pictures.

Winter driving may be a bit difficult with that snowplow GT3 front tho, especially in Montreal!

Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM
fanboy is on a distinguished road
Nice work! Lower than a snake's belly.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 PM
jon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sticky4
On 5 pages of responses most people love it and a few hate it. I do respect everyone's opinion, good or bad.

I can just do without the holier then thou act... I see tons of stuff on the net I don't like but why bother wasting my time telling someone I don't like there car. It's a lott easier to just move on with my life.

Either way I asked, at least I'm showing you guys not just another 997 with the same mods as almost everyone out there.

i'm livin' in the same city as you and i can say it takes a lot of courage to drop the car as you did. Without pasm adjustment on top of that! wow.
I really don't regret to have installed the damptronics instead of the other CO's (fixed), too bumpy here..

Regarding the look of your car:

GREAT color match, i love black wheels on white car (why does it sounds like ****?) but the front drop is waaay too much. Rear = perfect. But front just doesnt serve well the overall look of the car.

Anyway, the front not being matched with the rear drop is a problem. I have the same probelm with my damps! Hope i'll be able to fix that..

Old 05-19-2010, 04:29 PM
sticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura about
Here she is outside the body shop. I will take good photos soon, with a real camera!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
PORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura about
very nice

Old 05-19-2010, 05:08 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
can't see how low the rear is sitting.. but from the pics above,

its hot !

like what u did with ur car ! thumbs up !

Old 05-19-2010, 05:14 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Hmm. Did you carbon fiber the roof? I was in LA and saw a TT with a carbon roof. Hope you don't need to go into any driveways!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:15 PM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
I am a fan, wish the bottom of the GT3 lip was left unpainted... Painted and slammed is rock chips galore... But I am a fan

Old 05-19-2010, 06:47 PM
sticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ryem3
Hmm. Did you carbon fiber the roof? I was in LA and saw a TT with a carbon roof. Hope you don't need to go into any driveways!
It's a targa

Old 05-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by attic2zoo
I am a fan, wish the bottom of the GT3 lip was left unpainted... Painted and slammed is rock chips galore... But I am a fan
I painted it because the plan is to install a cf lip. But everyone is telling me to leave it as is... Now I'm on the fence.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1 day old, slammed and 20's