997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My car has a garage buddy!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 08:32 AM
alan000 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up My car has a garage buddy!!

I am so stoked right now; My wife just bought a clean, white CPO '08 C2, pretty darn loaded from Momentum. We can't wait for all the paperwork to go through and pick it up in a few weeks. The drive back to CA will be fabulous! Pics to follow, of course...

The car looks fantastic (in the pictures on their website, at least.) Is there anyone close to Momentum Porsche in Houston or is heading there anyway, to be able to stop by and take a quick look at the exterior/interior for us?

http://www.momentumporsche.com/certi...4c094cb763.htm
Last 5 VIN is 10957

Thanks!!!

Alan (and Sandy)

Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
JTaylorGT has a spectacular aura aboutJTaylorGT has a spectacular aura about
Very nice - I always thought white was such a clean look! Low miles too - good find!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
get a carrera s! the carrera isnt man enough!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:02 AM
socalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to all
Originally Posted by porka
get a carrera s! the carrera isnt man enough!
I hope your joking-being sarcastic...

Maybe another way to approach this would be to congratulate the new owners of their very nice car and wish them well.

BTW, I own a C2 Coupe (non "S") and its plenty of car for me (and yeah, I am a 6' 5" 220 lbs man).

Unless you plan on tracking your car, a non "S" version for the street is plenty of car. In fact, I bet you dont even use 25% of its potential driving on the street (unless of course you like expensive speeding tickets).

Good luck, enjoy, and many years of happy and healthy driving!

Steve

Old 07-24-2010, 11:11 AM
henrysko will become famous soon enoughhenrysko will become famous soon enough
Checked out the pics and your new P car is a very nice find!

Does the new one complement another in the garage?

Anywho, Congrats!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:18 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by socalsteve
I hope your joking-being sarcastic...

Maybe another way to approach this would be to congratulate the new owners of their very nice car and wish them well.

BTW, I own a C2 Coupe (non "S") and its plenty of car for me (and yeah, I am a 6' 5" 220 lbs man).

Unless you plan on tracking your car, a non "S" version for the street is plenty of car. In fact, I bet you dont even use 25% of its potential driving on the street (unless of course you like expensive speeding tickets).

Good luck, enjoy, and many years of happy and healthy driving!

Steve
Agree. The S seems like a waste of money for street driving.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:36 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
sweet ride

Funny you said its not "Man enough" but the poster said it was his girlfriends new car. I'm happy to have bought an S but I doubt most people would poo poo a base either.

Nice pick up.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:51 AM
FNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the rough
I think your wife will enjoy it. Congrats to you both and enjoy the road trip back. Some of the best quality time I have spent with my lady has been on road trips across country!

Old 07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
rjahr is on a distinguished road
great price for an 08

Old 07-24-2010, 02:26 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Should be an awesome car. Many folks opt for less options but if you get a deal, I think you'll enjoy the bells and whistles. Enjoy the ride and congratulations on a great addition.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:43 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Great find. With the full leather interior, power heated seats, Bose, sport shifter, low mileage etc., you will get much enjoyment out of this car. Congratulations.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:48 PM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice car. I am not a huge fan of the supple leather, but the car is very nice. Enjoy it.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
I'm not in Houston right now but you should have no problem with Momentum, very reliable in every way...

Old 07-24-2010, 02:59 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
That car is wonderful- 'S' or no 'S'. You and your bride have done well. Congratulations!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car has a garage buddy!!