997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

IPE Innotech valvetronic F1 exhaust on order!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute

After much research,sound clip videos and excellent quality reviews i decided to go ahead and get the full IPE exhaust system for my car.
The sound is just crazy!!!!
As soon as the new system arrive i will post a lot of pictures detailed,complete exhaust valvetronic install (for anyone who want to doit) and of course sound clips with valves open and close.
The staff is very nice and prices are great but most important the quality is excellent as done my research.
Install should be straight forward as i have some experience with valvetronic install before.
This think sound just soooo mean!!!!!

Old 07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
hakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the roughhakaida is a jewel in the rough
Your neighbors will hate you.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:32 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
Well he would if that would be the only sound.That is why I like the valvetronic because in quiet mode it is pretty civilized :-)

Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Old 07-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
congrats on your decision. I must say that they have great videos and it seems like a winning exhaust. Please keep us posted and enjoy it.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Porsche119
congrats on your decision. I must say that they have great videos and it seems like a winning exhaust. Please keep us posted and enjoy it.
I definetly will.instal,sound and drive by video coming soon.Stay tuned!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Ok my exhaust is finally here and im beyound impressed!!
Packaging from IPE was excelent! They send me some cool posters and t-shirt and stickers.
After unpacking i reliazed after unpacking the package Ipe really pay atention to detail as the welding and manufacturing is top notch.
The install was straight forward folowing the pictured instructions and is definetely easy to do!
The provided exhaust tips did not fit my car as i have modified bumper with difuser.So i need mk2 style tips to be able to fit.After contacting IPE they send me new limited edition exhaust tips the same day!!!!! Wow what a service.!! No questions ask
So they come on wed and i will install them.
For now i use some old tips i have and i did put everthing together and take quick test drive around the house.
HOLLY $HI!!!!!!!! What a sound.When the valves are close is little louder then stock but when open that think is amazing!!!!
Stay tuned as video coming as soon i have new tips installed.

AND NEW LIMITED EDITION TIPS COMIN SOON.

Last edited by gu9cci; 07-23-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:15 PM
tunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of lighttunedgoody is a glorious beacon of light
I want one but I can't afford one yet.
I love the F1 sound.

Old 07-24-2012, 07:26 AM
ultimateferrari is on a distinguished road
the welding and the new tips really do look amazing, there is no doubt about their quality, waiting for the videosss

Last edited by ultimateferrari; 07-24-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Yea.got to have it!!!!

Old 07-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by gu9cci
Yea.got to have it!!!!
you had fabspeed before, how is it different?

Old 07-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by ultimateferrari
Originally Posted by gu9cci
Yea.got to have it!!!!
you had fabspeed before, how is it different?
I'll post videos soon so you get the answer

Old 07-24-2012, 07:28 PM
btw the limited edition black tips do look fabulous, congrats

Old 07-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
RimierMotorSport is on a distinguished road
Congrats! You will not be disappointed!

Old 07-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
RimierMotorSport is on a distinguished road
Where did you install the vacuum solenoid? Here's what we did...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: IPE Innotech valvetronic F1 exhaust on order!!!