997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Porsche Drawings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 04:25 PM
malaydude is infamous around these parts
Porsche Drawings

I don't have much to contribute to a Porsche forum, because I'm only 16 but here are some of my drawings hope you like them...
I maybe only 16 but I hope to buy my own Porsche soon.

Size A3, colored pencils, 12-14 hours
Here is a timelapse of me drawing this picture.

Size A4, graphite pencils 10-12 hours

Last edited by malaydude; 11-24-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:10 PM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
You, young man.....have TALENT!
Very nice perspective and proportions are spot on. Keep on drawing!

Old 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
nice illustrations

Old 11-23-2012, 05:46 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Awesome drawings!!! I'd love to have one of my car!!

Tom

Old 11-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Z00mie is on a distinguished road
Awesome dude. Awesome!

Old 11-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by tommyv
Awesome drawings!!! I'd love to have one of my car!!

Tom
Thanks, yeah i would love to draw a picture of your car. Just send me a picture. I'm pretty sure you've heard this before but that cabriolet in your avatar pic, has one awesome and eye-catching shade of blue.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by robsled
You, young man.....have TALENT!
Very nice perspective and proportions are spot on. Keep on drawing!
Thank you, really appreciate your comment. Thanks Sizquik and Z00mie, its great to hear that people like my drawing. Yeah i do plan to continue drawing. I just finished the Orange Porsche before Thanksgiving and i've already picked out a Red Audi R8 to draw. http://www.flickr.com/photos/antype/...-62239162@N06/

Last edited by malaydude; 11-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
kiddoutlaw is on a distinguished road
Wow.....that is awesome.......I would love to get a picture of my car too........you really have a lot of talent...What else have you drawn?.....REP added.....

Last edited by kiddoutlaw; 11-23-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by kiddoutlaw
Wow.....that is awesome.......I would love to get a picture of my car too........you really have a lot of talent...What else have you drawn?.....REP added.....
Thank you for your kind words. Yeah I've drawn some more pictures, BMW M3, F10 M5, Zonda, Superleggera, and Nissan Skyline R-34. I've only recently taken up colored pencils, previously I used graphite pencils as my main tool. I also use my CS5 and Intuos 4(tablet) to do concept car renders, but i still have a lot to learn in that area.

It would be great to draw a picture of your car, the more experience the better. Just send a picture to my email aminflyer@yahoo.com. Could you clarify what REP is? Sorry

Old 11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Here's a recent Lamborghini. Sorry the picture isn't that great, but what can i do about it, its a cellphone picture, just cropped. I don't think its possible to scan a picture thats twice the size of the scanner. This picture is the same size as the Orange Porsche Pic above, A3.

Last edited by malaydude; 11-24-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:41 PM
daberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to beholddaberlin is a splendid one to behold
You've got some awesome talent. Keep it up!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:14 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
awesome work... it is a talent for sure!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:58 AM
robsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond reputerobsled has a reputation beyond repute
So at only 16, you haven't had a whole lot of time to take Art classes! Was this talent something you were just able to do at an even younger age? Just born with it?
Have you sold any of your work yet?

Old 11-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by robsled
So at only 16, you haven't had a whole lot of time to take Art classes! Was this talent something you were just able to do at an even younger age? Just born with it?
Have you sold any of your work yet?
Thanks guys.

Maybe it's a talent, maybe it's my passion for cars. One thing I know is its not art classes because I have never taken any. My high school schedule is just full of AP classes, Calculus, and medical studies. Totally different from art, unless art is integrals and series, somehow. If it is, its probably the art nobody understands.

I guess i learn mostly from others on the internet, finding tutorials, and just drawing. By far I think the only way you can become good at something is experience, learning fast, and experimenting with those new things you have learned.

Last edited by malaydude; 11-24-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Very nice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Drawings