997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Greetings everyone!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Naks is on a distinguished road
Talking Greetings everyone!

New member here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I recently picked up a meteor grey '07 C4S. I jumped ship from the ///M family, and while I do miss my E46 M3, there are no words that can describe the feeling of driving my new (to me) 911!

Old 02-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Congrats! I graduated from an e36 M3 to a 996 and now in a 997. World of difference.

Old 02-23-2015, 10:29 AM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
Great color, well done.

Congrats and welcome.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:17 AM
soccerTOOLsu is on a distinguished road
You have a Beautiful car. I still drive my e46 (non-M) as my DD. But love my 997.

Used to think that e46 was a sporty car, luxorious, and practical pre-911.

Now my e46 is just a compact sedan.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice ride in my fav color. I too also came from the ///M family. Love your wheels. More pics of everything please.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:30 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Nice, are the wheels AG Ruger Mesh? Or HREs? They are nice.

Last edited by cerbomark; 02-23-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Thank you everyone! Yes, the wheels are AG Ruger Mesh. Looking for a set of Black BBS CH-R's at a decent price, or paint these AG Ruger Mesh wheels all black. I have a FisterD exhaust coming in this week that I'm looking forward to.

Here's another pic, not a great pic, but I'll be sure to take better ones and post.

Old 02-23-2015, 02:09 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I ll buy your and you can get the blacks ones....

Old 02-23-2015, 03:30 PM
PatrickBateman is on a distinguished road
Welcome... Great color/car. Im an 08 4s...slate grey.

Other than Darin Fister cans (LOVE mine), what are your plans for the car?
What is your mileage?

Do you work on your own stuff?

Old 02-23-2015, 03:47 PM
68.8k miles with no real plans for the car as of now. For now I just want a set of black wheels (BBS CH-R) and possibly a spoiler (ducktail perhaps). I want to keep it fairly stock as it'll be my daily driver aside from occasional PCA DE track events. I already have Satellite Radio installed as well as Bluetooth via TranzItBLU so entertainment is pretty well taken cared of.

I don't do my own stuff....yet. I feel like that's going to change with this vehicle, particularly with DIY maintenance, but it all seems a bit overwhelming. Thank goodness there are some nice write-ups on this website.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:43 PM
sandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Naks
Thank you everyone! Yes, the wheels are AG Ruger Mesh. Looking for a set of Black BBS CH-R's at a decent price, or paint these AG Ruger Mesh wheels all black. I have a FisterD exhaust coming in this week that I'm looking forward to.

Here's another pic, not a great pic, but I'll be sure to take better ones and post.

Very nice. Since you're shopping for black wheels, here's a picture of my -09 meteor C4S with black HRE P40's for your reference. Really changes the car compared to silver wheels.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2009 C4S HRE side.jpg (187.0 KB, 97 views)
Old 02-24-2015, 09:16 AM
nice! I love the look! do you have a pic of the side profile by any chance?

Old 02-24-2015, 12:08 PM
sandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud ofsandwedge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Naks
nice! I love the look! do you have a pic of the side profile by any chance?
Just this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2009 C4S HRE P40.jpg (3.40 MB, 64 views)
Old 02-25-2015, 05:29 AM
Nice looking car! Added more fuel to my fire for these black wheels.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the pickup!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.