997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Clima repair #crap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 04:47 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
Their email address is climarepairparts@gmail.com in case anyone wants to send them a note. I just did.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Flatty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gasongasoff
That's outrageous. File a chargeback with your credit card company.
I just looked at their "alleged" photos on their website. They look nothing like the item you receive in terms of the finish. The text is sharp and crisp. On yours, the paint bleeds into the white fan. On the website, the paint surface looks smooth. On yours the paint surface looks very irregular.
The first set of buttons I received looked bad, I sent them pictures and they apologized and sent a new set that looked much better. They said they had a problem in their warehouse and some "faulty sets" were sent. Just send them an email asking for a replace.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:49 PM
BTW the buttons I finally got look just like the ones they show in their website. They show 4 or 5 pictures on product page, fifth picture is very accurate (video also shows whats real)

Old 03-29-2017, 06:13 AM
jsm996 is on a distinguished road
Never got around to installing mine. Can't say they look any better than my painted (plastidip) ones

Old 03-29-2017, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by jsm996
Never got around to installing mine. Can't say they look any better than my painted (plastidip) ones

Mmmm... think the climarepair looks better in my opinion...

This was posted on another forum recently, looks just like mine

climarepair.com switches

Last edited by Flatty; 03-29-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:40 PM
Slim_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I replaced mine with climarepair. It was well spent money. They look much better than the repainted ones I was using. I don't have pictures, but I am very happy. Although the buttons are not a perfect match to the originals, they are very, very close. They look much better the ones pictured here. Apparently I got one of the good batches. Climarepair rocks, IMO.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Kellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud ofKellen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Slim_
I replaced mine with climarepair. It was well spent money. They look much better than the repainted ones I was using. I don't have pictures, but I am very happy. Although the buttons are not a perfect match to the originals, they are very, very close. They look much better the ones pictured here. Apparently I got one of the good batches. Climarepair rocks, IMO.
Pics please.

Last edited by Kellen; 04-01-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by kellen
pics please.
+1 !!!!

Old 04-13-2017, 03:25 PM
4LUX is an unknown quantity at this point
I just received my Climarepair switches about 2 weeks ago. I waited about 6 weeks, but mine don't look to bad. I have been waiting for the Tranzit Blue HF to show up so I can install everything at one time. Attached is a pic of how my stock switches look. I have also replaced my sticky radio *****, with a set from Sun Coast.

Old 04-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by 4LUX
I just received my Climarepair switches about 2 weeks ago. I waited about 6 weeks, but mine don't look to bad. I have been waiting for the Tranzit Blue HF to show up so I can install everything at one time. Attached is a pic of how my stock switches look. I have also replaced my sticky radio *****, with a set from Sun Coast.

No pics? did you get the first generation switches or the new ones (called second generation)?

Old 04-26-2017, 08:50 PM
AP1to911 is just really niceAP1to911 is just really niceAP1to911 is just really niceAP1to911 is just really nice
very unacceptable.

I got mine done at StickNoMore.com
and they came out GREAT.

It was $200+ shipping, I sent out the entire unit.

Old 04-27-2017, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by AP1to911
very unacceptable.

and they came out GREAT.

$200 + shipping for a paint job???? Painting a whole bumper is cheaper!

Old 03-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Has anyone tried the "V3 climarepair switches"? They look awesome on pictures and video

Old 03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Jeller is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AP1to911
very unacceptable.

and they came out GREAT.

I had mine done there too, they look like OEM. $150 if you take them out yourself. Great job, great communication, quick turn around.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:52 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeller
I had mine done there too, they look like OEM. $150 if you take them out yourself. Great job, great communication, quick turn around.
stickynomore.com not sticknomore.com if someone is trying to find them

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clima repair #crap