997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Clima repair #crap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 12:36 PM
crazycarl16 is an unknown quantity at this point
I recently installed the v2 Climarepair. While they aren't an inspiring product, especially for the cost, mine looked fine and as expected. Also, once installed, the difference in quality from the OEM finish is not really noticeable and the feel of the buttons is good. Happy to take some pics and post later.

Old 03-22-2018, 04:14 PM
ehjun is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by crazycarl16
I recently installed the v2 Climarepair. While they aren't an inspiring product, especially for the cost, mine looked fine and as expected. Also, once installed, the difference in quality from the OEM finish is not really noticeable and the feel of the buttons is good. Happy to take some pics and post later.
please do. ive seen some bad reviews but the ones in this thread seem especially bad

Old 03-23-2018, 02:26 PM
crazycarl16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ehjun
please do. ive seen some bad reviews but the ones in this thread seem especially bad
Here you go (they looked better on my phone for some reason):

Old 04-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Zach L is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by crazycarl16
Here you go (they looked better on my phone for some reason)
Thanks for the pics! They look okay, but should be better for the price.

The newer Version 3 is out that uses "laser technology" for a better fit and finish. Thinking about taking a chance, but the price has gone up to now $150 !!

Anyone have pics of Version 3?

Old 10-14-2018, 02:39 PM
Flatty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Zach L
Thanks for the pics! They look okay, but should be better for the price.

The newer Version 3 is out that uses "laser technology" for a better fit and finish. Thinking about taking a chance, but the price has gone up to now $150 !!

Anyone have pics of Version 3?

Price dropped too. check

Old 11-28-2019, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor
StickyNoMore is an unknown quantity at this point
We can help---Send us an email

Old 11-28-2019, 03:00 PM
There is a Black Friday promo going on now at climarepair.com, great deal

Old 11-29-2019, 04:03 PM
forbes210 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Flatty
There is a Black Friday promo going on now at climarepair.com, great deal
My switches are getting worn out. I might jump on it. What's the promo?

Old 11-29-2019, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by forbes210
My switches are getting worn out. I might jump on it. What's the promo?
I believe they have black friday promo and a rennlist coupon code promo, dont know the discounts... You can send them an email and ask: climarepair.com

Old 10-26-2020, 08:16 AM
inject is on a distinguished road
don't order from Porsche Clima Repair

FYI, I ordered the buttons from Porsche Clima Repair and then discovered the buttons are on Rock Auto (ÜRO PARTS997653100KIT) for less than $60.00, I canceled the order within hours. The order was placed on 9/26/2020 and today 10/26/2020 it is still showing on my statement, after one week and communicating with Clima Repair I called my credit card company and they issued a credit to balance out the charge and I guess the charge will fall off someday. I did get the URO parts and they worked fine. I believe the company is in Spain but it is hard to tell. Following is the last email with the company and to date the charge is still on my Credit Card statement, it appears they marked the order refunded but never issued a refund through the credit card processor, we also have a web site and use bigcommerce as they do and changing the order status does not issue refunds:

<<John cobra

<<to me

<<Tue, Oct 6, 1:13 AM

<<Dear Ken,
<<Please, stop giving me extra work, please. We refunded your order already, See atttached screenshot. Stop, please.

Last edited by inject; 10-26-2020 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:57 AM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Can you post pics of the ones you got from Rock Auto?

Old 10-26-2020, 10:50 AM
I had the same issue with an online purse store from England. Bought a purse for my fiance last year, received the wrong model, sent it back to the store and took almost two months to get the refund! And seller issued the refund right away (she showed me a screenshot too). My bank said sometimes refunds take longer than expected when coming from Europe.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:23 PM
inject is on a distinguished road
Refund

We use Bigcommerce for our website as does Clima Repair, you can select to change the status to refunded and that does nothing, you have to select Action and issue a refund to give the customer their money back. I tried to explain this to Mr John Cobra but he said to leave him alone so I did, I am sure they know how to issue a refund, He was just trying to be a PITA. Customer service is lacking with this company, if a customer cancels an order it's best to do what they want if the order has not been processed.

Ken

Old 10-26-2020, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by inject
We use Bigcommerce for our website as does Clima Repair, you can select to change the status to refunded and that does nothing, you have to select Action and issue a refund to give the customer their money back. I tried to explain this to Mr John Cobra but he said to leave him alone so I did, I am sure they know how to issue a refund, He was just trying to be a PITA. Customer service is lacking with this company, if a customer cancels an order it's best to do what they want if the order has not been processed.

Ken
Who knows... How much did you wait since you asked for a refund and you placed the claim with your credit card? Maybe you didn't wait long enough to see if they were doing the right thing. I had to wait well over 7 weeks with the European purse store.

Edit: I was just too curious about this, went to bigcommerce FAQ section and found some useful info (check link). Apparently If you place an order and ask the vender to refund your money too soon, that can cause the refund to take longer than expected to process (crazy!)
https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Processing-Refunds?_ga=2.259330890.175294420.1603566265-1279328094.1486829691#faq

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-02-2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:21 AM
Registered PM
andy93si is on a distinguished road
I purchased the v3 from climarepair for $149 shipped to the US in late 2019. One needed some very minor filing on one switch to prevent it from binding, otherwise they look good and have held up great over the past year. Below are some photos of them when they arrived and once installed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clima repair #crap