997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Problem: GT3TEK Spoilers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Sleek996 is on a distinguished road
Gt3 chuck, I'm actually speechless that you are defending this company who decides to keep a customer's money because they were difficult. This is a scam when they are unwilling to return a customer's money without delivering the product. What a joke!!!

Btw, ip addresses are easily masked. It was obvious that the one post by a newly created account was to simply try to deceive this community.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:22 AM
CY00 is on a distinguished road
How is not returning money ‘poor service’? It’s a scam. No return of money takes this long. It’s a few hundred dollars not billions.
Shame on the forum for letting vendors like this still remain sponsors. Ban them, add them to the scammers list so others are aware and then move on.

Old 10-20-2017, 08:57 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
First thing I looked for was a common ip, which there isn't...However, that is still the only post by that user so there is an aroma for sure...I can't believe that GT3 Tek didn't resolve this a long time ago...frankly, it is embarrassing

IP obfuscation is incredibly easy nowadays, there are websites that can hide your IP and connect you to other websites, and Opera browser has a builtin VPN service which can connect to a number of countries or locations in the US.

Old 10-20-2017, 11:26 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I fully understand but accusations like a new member being a shill require some substantial proof....I can't and won't go around the forum banning members on suspicions...also, I'm not defending the vendor in the least...the other side of this issue is the lack of communication from the harmed party. This may not be his doing with the utility problems in PR but it still does not let us confirm if he has received his refund or not....you guys need to chill and let me do my job. I will reiterate again...there are no other complaints for a vendor that has been on the forum for some time...have any of you ever been in business? You are going to have dissatisfied customers. Granted GT3 TEK has screwed the pooch on this one by not making a quick chargeback...he is paying the price with all the bad feedback in this thread

Old 10-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Sleek996 is on a distinguished road
Great comment Chuck, so we need to be proactive on posting bad feedback so that vendors who operate shady business practices are liable and pay a price for their actions. I never asked for anyone to be ban, I was just pointing out the obvious.

I have a business and in no way will I hold a customer's money that was up for refund for that long regardless of reasons.

Old 05-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Lmaternick is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered the front lip spoiler and rear spoiler about 8 months ago and received them within a week even going to Canada. Parts were are of good quality however I opted later for the factory aerokit so have not been used. Just wanted to state my normal expected experience with gt3tek. Can't beat the price.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.