American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

CTS-V Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 07:58 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Positive Rep for you too! Good that we can agree to disagree!

Isn't it great talking passionately about cars! My life is empty without it......

-just sayin

Old 01-27-2010, 05:35 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
I'm personally looking forward to the 2 door. Coilovers,.... wheels... should be better then. Maybe even a fender flare kit.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:57 PM
AceRothstein415 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SINISTR
What in this price range, and in it's class can out perform it? Nothing....

And the interior is better then any BMW or Benz....plus it has one awesome engine.

engine i agree, but interior, compared to bmw and benz, you gotta be kidding!

Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 AM
BLAKPIXI will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AceRothstein415
Hate to say but I've gotta agree with you. It'll be lightyears ahead for GM, but not even in the same ballpark as german counterparts. Doesn't mean it's still not an awesome car.

Old 03-02-2010, 09:30 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
The CTS-V IMO is nicer inside as the C63 and the M3 with the Audi S4 being a little bit nicer inside than those.

Old 03-02-2010, 09:35 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
the price point is going to be where the m3 is, and probably pretty similar in performance. straight line will go to the v, but handling to the m3. interior nicer in the caddy, but exterior (imo) to the m3....then there are the 'brand' issues that some will care about but some will not. i too wish that caddy would get away from the sharp angle look....but overall a good effort i imagine.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:57 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
The CTS-V is faster around a racetrack than the M3 is, no matter wether your talking about Monticello Raceway or the " Ring ". With its magnetic suspension it manages to handle as well as the M3 but also ride better, there is a reason Ferrari uses the same suspension tech.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:09 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
The CTS-V IMO is nicer inside as the C63 and the M3 with the Audi S4 being a little bit nicer inside than those.
I agree.
BMW interiors are definitely nothing to sneeze at.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:59 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
The CTS-V is faster around a racetrack than the M3 is, no matter wether your talking about Monticello Raceway or the " Ring ". With its magnetic suspension it manages to handle as well as the M3 but also ride better, there is a reason Ferrari uses the same suspension tech.
I agree with this in theory... But as I've never driven the CTS-V Coupe, I can only speculate. Looks are always subjective, but performance speaks for itself. This is an amazing car.

But as far as talking trash... I bet my smaller engine could win a drag race in the 1/4 mile against UMADBRO's IS-F.

Last edited by jaspergtr; 03-02-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:14 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AceRothstein415
Have you seen the interior? It is as good or better then either of those. The seats alone are sick.

And this thread is like months old....

Old 03-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
It doesn't matter how fast it is cuz it can't outrun ugly and the CTS-V in coupe OR sedan fashion is butt ugly.

Last edited by amerlemans; 03-05-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:59 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by amerlemans
It doesn't matter how fast it is cuz it can't outrun ugly and the CTS-V in coupe OR sedan fashion is butt ugly.
Coupe maybe, but the sedan is better looking then any Bangled BMW or Benz.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:29 PM
I beg to differ because the Panamera Turbo can definitely outrun ugly and the CTS-V has the same trap speeds!

Old 03-08-2010, 05:56 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute

The CTS-V wasn't built to compete against the M3, but rather specifically to compete with the M5 as stated by GM.

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I agree with this in theory... But as I've never driven the CTS-V Coupe, I can only speculate. Looks are always subjective, but performance speaks for itself. This is an amazing car.

But as far as talking trash... I bet my smaller engine could win a drag race in the 1/4 mile against UMADBRO's IS-F.

Yeah, but you don't have four fake retarded exhaust tips and a sticking gas pedal..................just sayin

Old 03-08-2010, 05:59 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Yeah, but you don't have four fake retarded exhaust tips and a sticking gas pedal..................just sayin
You'd think the accelerator WAS stuck, the way my wife drives...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CTS-V Coupe