American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

GTS Viper: New wheels - Fikse FM/5's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:20 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
GTS Viper: New wheels - Fikse FM/5's

I had CCW Classics on the car before but the mesh pattern was so familiar to me that I wanted to change (I've had 3 cars with almost the exact same pattern as the CCW's). I changed to some Fikse FM/5's. I had Fikse FM/10's on my previous car and I loved the quality/finish and it was something the CCW's lacked. I think these wheels fit the era of the car (stepped lip, simple 5 spoke etc.) and the color. The car is in desperate need of a catback and some better tips, but I'm not going to mess with it until the turbos are in and I know how my exhaust is going. Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: Type/measurements: Fikse FM/5's 18x10 and 18x13's with Michelin Pilots.

Before:

After:

A few better pics from today:

Old 06-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Dave@EFI will become famous soon enoughDave@EFI will become famous soon enough
Like I said bro...you got good taste. Both wheels kick *** and I love the FM5's on just about anything. Thumbs up!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:30 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Great looking wheel and a classic combo with the GTS.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:31 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks fellas .

Old 06-07-2010, 08:32 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Muchhhhh better bro. I like!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Former Vendor
Fikse Wheels is on a distinguished road
I really like the look of the FM5 on the Viper. Thank you for the compliments regarding fit and finish. Can you send the photos of your car to me so we can use them in our new web site?

[quote='Trust';2866113]I had CCW Classics on the car before but the mesh pattern was so familiar to me that I wanted to change (I've had 3 cars with almost the exact same pattern as the CCW's). I changed to some Fikse FM/5's. I had Fikse FM/10's on my previous car and I loved the quality/finish and it was something the CCW's lacked. I think these wheels fit the era of the car (stepped lip, simple 5 spoke etc.) and the color. The car is in desperate need of a catback and some better tips, but I'm not going to mess with it until the turbos are in and I know how my exhaust is going. Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: Type/measurements: Fikse FM/5's 18x10 and 18x13's with Michelin Pilots.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Ricketts has a spectacular aura aboutRicketts has a spectacular aura about
Looks great! Both wheels for that fact. I've always loved the FM5's, always said if I bought a C4 those would be the wheels I'd want. What did you do with the CCW's?

Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 AM
mgf997 is a name known to allmgf997 is a name known to allmgf997 is a name known to allmgf997 is a name known to allmgf997 is a name known to allmgf997 is a name known to all
Very Nice. How do you like the Kumho Tires?

Old 06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys. The Kuhmos were ok, nothing great though.

Originally Posted by Fikse Wheels
I really like the look of the FM5 on the Viper. Thank you for the compliments regarding fit and finish. Can you send the photos of your car to me so we can use them in our new web site?
Will do, just to the email in your sig?

Old 06-07-2010, 11:51 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Car looked good in TX with those CCWs. Love the FM/5s just as much. Really can't go wrong with either wheel, but the car looks very clean with the Fikse bling.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Car looked good in TX with those CCWs. Love the FM/5s just as much. Really can't go wrong with either wheel, but the car looks very clean with the Fikse bling.
Thanks man, I like both. I if I don't sell the CCWs I'll keep them for drag and road race wheels.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new wheels. The Fikse FM5 look great on there!!

Old 06-07-2010, 05:52 PM
IPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud ofIPGJames has much to be proud of
FM5's FTW -- one of the best classic looking wheels out there

Old 06-07-2010, 06:00 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
I don't know why, but I thought I read recently Fiske went out of business? Guess not....good news.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
bludevl80 is on a distinguished road
looks great... i think the wheels really compliment the car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTS Viper: New wheels - Fikse FM/5's