American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Picked up my Ford GT...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:55 AM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
Picked up my Ford GT...

Picked up my Ford GT yesterday, it put down 637 RWHP with a Heffner pulley and tune.... track and vbox #'s soon!

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-GT-Timeslip-22494.html

Old 03-12-2011, 12:53 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Looks outstanding. I've been in a lot of cars, but that good ol' V8 smashing away right behind your head is the coolest! Best color combo out there IMO. Next time you need tires try the Bridgestone RE050A in 345/35 19 and 245/40 18. Fit fine and are much better tires than the stock Goodyears. You can put some of that power down with those!

Call me if I can help.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-12-2011, 01:24 PM
xsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud ofxsbc63x has much to be proud of
love that car! just looks so low

Old 03-12-2011, 02:07 PM
thebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to behold
Gorgeous car. Congrats.

BTW, do you still have the ACR? If so do you track it?

Bish

Old 03-12-2011, 03:53 PM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
thanks! I sold the ACR, tracked it lightly a couple times.... ACR isn't a good road car and I didn't drive it much, I'll stick with the GT and see what the new Viper is like when it comes out....

Originally Posted by thebishman
Gorgeous car. Congrats.

BTW, do you still have the ACR? If so do you track it?

Bish

Old 03-12-2011, 03:55 PM
yep, I'm going to put those tires on this car for sure... I think 255/40 18 and 345/35 19 keeps the reduction in tire diameter the same from front to back?

Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
Looks outstanding. I've been in a lot of cars, but that good ol' V8 smashing away right behind your head is the coolest! Best color combo out there IMO. Next time you need tires try the Bridgestone RE050A in 345/35 19 and 245/40 18. Fit fine and are much better tires than the stock Goodyears. You can put some of that power down with those!

Call me if I can help.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Love the color! Don't see many red ones.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
it's a beauty! Enjoy.... next up some twins?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:24 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
how many miles does it have?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Bolt-OnM3 is on a distinguished road
Love the Ford GT enjoy it!

Old 03-12-2011, 07:57 PM
4500 miles....

Originally Posted by tonka858
how many miles does it have?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
did 60-130 MPH in 6.69, car was hot from runs, should do a little better

Attached Images  
Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
my brother had a blue one but sold it after about 6 months..
best looking ford made.
congrats.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride! Would love to see it one day!

Old 03-12-2011, 11:16 PM
DeltaT is on a distinguished road
That is sexy as hell. All you need is a 4.0l Whipple!

Jim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picked up my Ford GT...