Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Wheel Spacers for Aston Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
AdaptecSpdware will become famous soon enough
Wheel Spacers for Aston Martin

We have a few wheel spacer kits that are hub and wheel centric for the DB7, DB9, Vantage that are ready to go. These are hub and wheel centric and will bring your wheels out to the fenders to be flush and give you that nice wide stance you have been looking for. These are all American Made out of 6061t6 aloca aluminum. All of our parts come with a Lifetime Warranty.

If you interested please call us at 775.530.2483or email us at sales@adaptecspeedware.com with your year, make, model and we will let you know what we have.

We can custom build anything you want as well.

Thanks JR

Last edited by AdaptecSpdware; 01-30-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor
BUMP! Who wants a sweet deal... I will give the first guy who buys a set and posts pictures on this thread a better deal! Lets get this thread going! Thanks JR

Old 09-18-2011, 10:11 PM
fohguy is on a distinguished road
PM me

Old 09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Former Vendor
pm sent

Old 09-23-2011, 12:48 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
what material do you use?

Old 09-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by RPVantage
what material do you use?
Alcoa sourced 6061-T6 aluminum cut on new Haas CNC machines.
We don't skimp.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
What about replacement studs? I would hope any kit would come with them.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by karlfranz
What about replacement studs? I would hope any kit would come with them.
It depends on the thickness of the adapter/spacer. We can definitely track some down for you.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AdaptecSpdware
It depends on the thickness of the adapter/spacer. We can definitely track some down for you.
You mean you normally sell spacers without the corresponding studs? Please don't tell me that people would be foolish enough to put a spacer on a hub without replacing the studs to compensate for the added thickness.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
After reading all the other spacer posts on this forum, it appears that making the spacers is easy, but sourcing the studs is another story.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:53 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted to give props to Lenny and the guys at Adatec by bumping this thread to the top! I am a very satisfied customer and have them installed on my 2012 Virage. They are top quality, reasonably price and available in literally any width you need. I have 15mm bolt on spacers on the front and 16mm bolt on spacers on the rear. I did just order another set of 21mm bolt on spacers for the rear as I have not given up completely on my HREs.... No need to replace the stock wheel studs. My HREs and my stock wheels both had pockets on the face of the mounting surface for the stock studs when the spacer is bolted to the hub (they sit higher and require a recessed area on the mounting surface of the wheel). I had mine anodized in black so they would blend in with the rotor hat and they do nicely.

Last edited by LRDog; 08-18-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LRDog
Wanted to give props to Lenny and the guys at Adatec by bumping this thread to the top! I am a very satisfied customer and have them installed on my 2012 Virage. They are top quality, reasonably price and available in literally any width you need. I have 15mm bolt on spacers on the front and 16mm bolt on spacers on the rear. I did just order another set of 21mm bolt on spacers for the rear as I have not given up completely on my HREs.... No need to replace the stock wheel studs. My HREs and my stock wheels both had pockets on the face of the mounting surface for the stock studs when the spacer is bolted to the hub (they sit higher and require a recessed area on the mounting surface of the wheel). I had mine anodized in black so they would blend in with the rotor hat and they do nicely.
Thanks man, Your car looks great!

Old 09-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
bump it up

Old 12-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Former Vendor
to the top

Old 01-30-2014, 07:50 PM
Former Vendor
bump it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheel Spacers for Aston Martin