Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Antigravity Lithium-Ion Batteries

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Antigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant future
Antigravity Lithium-Ion Batteries

Hi Everyone!

We are a new Vendor Antigravity Batteries, and specialize in Hi-Power, Lightweight Lithium-Ion Batteries.

I wanted to introduce our latest battery, the RS-30. It weighs 11 pounds, has 1200 Cranking Amps and 30 amp hours. It is the first battery that intelligently monitors its voltage and if it sees it is going to be over-discharge it will put itself to sleep, yet save enough energy to allow you to start the car again. Sort of like Built in Jump-Starting. See the video below for details.

Additionally, our batteries have the most advanced Battery Management System (BMS) available today which prevents over-discharge and over-charge as well as provides thermal protection and cell balancing to keep all the cells in an equal state of charge. This all leads to the longest life, safest operation, and offers a tremendous weight savings from 30 to 50 pounds. All this as well as having the peace of mind knowing you’ll never be left stranded with a dead battery again.

So, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Whether its about a battery for World-Class Racing or your daily driver, Hi-Performance cars or Motorcycles. Our intention is to give you the information you need to make the most informed, best educated decision on this newer technology.

https://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/

Last edited by Antigravity Batteries; 09-21-2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 12-03-2018, 09:01 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
I don't see anything on your site for a drop in fit kit in an Aston? Am I missing something? Thanks!

Old 12-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor
Antigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DetomasoGTS74
I don't see anything on your site for a drop in fit kit in an Aston? Am I missing something? Thanks!
Hi, good question. To be honest we have not focused on the Aston in our belief (whether correct, or not) that not many Aston owners would be interested in a lighter weight battery because the car appears to be more Luxury oriented... Obviously I could be wrong about that, and in that case I'm being a dope. But we also were not very familiar with the car either and didn't know if it has a large parasitic draw being more of a Luxury Car. So we have mainly focused on the pure Sports Car side of thing lately.

BUT this is taking a big turn for us over the next 2 months!!! So your timing is perfect for what I'm going to be announcing. But First let me answer you question. If you notice the Aston has what appears to be a H6 or H7 (Group 48 or Group 49) battery in it. Well, our Kit for the RS-30 Battery is a tray that exactly mimics the H6/H7 batteries footprint on the bottom so the battery does fit in the Aston using its mounting. But additionally we felt 30Ah for a Luxury Car might be a little slim if it has a larger Parasitic Draw... Last we actually didn't know if it has the start/stop that many modern Cars have. So we told ourselves to wait a bit....

But this leads me to the batteries we have coming now in mid to Late January. We are making versions of the H5/H6/H7 batteries... In 30Ah and 40Ah sizes... so that means we will have a battery for most all the Euro vehicles of any type. If you want send me an email and I will keep in touch or get you as a tester of one in your Aston.

scott@antigravitybatteries.com

-Scott

Old 12-04-2018, 11:34 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
I would be interested in being a tester

Old 12-04-2018, 03:36 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
I'll be interested too.. depends on cost . keep me in loop too. thanks. my car 2013 Vantage V8.Coupe

Old 12-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by lilseevs
I would be interested in being a tester
I'll keep you guys who are interested in the loop. I have one of the prototypes now... all is going well. I hope to get more in a few weeks. Then have production units by late January. If it goes to plan...

I would be looking for persons how have the more modern Cars only because those tend to have more elaborate electronics nowadays and will throw flags more often, and we want to make sure there are no flags thrown. Which in fact there should not be since Lithium only rests slightly higher in voltage than a lead acid... but cars like BMW are super finicky... so they are great test beds. Also I will want to test in some 2012- 2014s... but those are usually cars that don't have the latest gen Alternators and are a slam dunk.

I would also want someone who works on their cars and tinkers and can test voltage and can test for Parasitic Draws and stuff. I need someone whos into that type of stuff. Need someone who accepts they are TESTING, and the product is a Prototype, and you are providing Data for us to make the best evaluations. So you have to be consistent and test the product and provide data. Such as leaving lights on, playing stereo without car running, checking parasitic draws... letting car sit for a few weeks (when possible) so we can see how much it might or might not draw the battery down. Also comparing what the Lead/Acid battery was doing before the Lithium was installed. So it not hard at all but more involved that just putting a battery in the car and telling us it starts the car. But it also doesn't require anything daily... just touching base every few weeks is fine... usually the initial data is the most important. like measuring draw and stuff.

We actually are not worried about the battery working fine... we are most interested in seeing if any particular cars throw any flags because the Modern Cars are getting getting a bit kooky with all the start stop stuff.

Old 12-13-2018, 09:39 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Less weight plus more horsepower equals more fun to drive

Scott, I am a retired Ford Motor Co product planner, a V8 Vantage owner since 2007 and a weight weenie!

To date I have removed 164# from my chubby Aston and added 40 or so horsepower. Saved 32# of that total thru removal of the ginormous OE battery and replacing it with a reliable Braille B3121, three years ago.

Looking forward to taking another 10# out via your lithium ion RS-30.

V8 Vantages become much improved performers when weight is removed and horsepower added.

Best regards, flinder (Rick Linder)

Old 12-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by flinder
Scott, I am a retired Ford Motor Co product planner, a V8 Vantage owner since 2007 and a weight weenie!

To date I have removed 164# from my chubby Aston and added 40 or so horsepower. Saved 32# of that total thru removal of the ginormous OE battery and replacing it with a reliable Braille B3121, three years ago.

Looking forward to taking another 10# out via your lithium ion RS-30.

V8 Vantages become much improved performers when weight is removed and horsepower added.

Best regards, flinder (Rick Linder)
You can email me... scott@antigravitybatteries.com

I can tell you the options we have.