Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Ken - got you PM but since I'm a newb on this forum I can't send you one back. To answer your question: we have got an event in the works on March 13th, probably late afternoon/evening at Aston Kearney Mesa. I'm hoping to announce the details on Monday but we'd love to see you there.

Cheers,

Stuart

Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM
L3CR4M is on a distinguished road
You'll be stopping by Vancouver BC?
What type of cars should be on the run?

Old 03-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
A few updates added to my first post on this thread. San Diego event details confirmed, Silicon Valley Auto Group date confirmed, Marin Aston Martin event details confirmed.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by L3CR4M
You'll be stopping by Vancouver BC?
What type of cars should be on the run?
Will be in Vancouver, BC at the end of the month, most likely from the 24th onwards. We'll be there with our Vantage C tuning package (see the link from the first post in this thread). I haven't got any firm plans for an event in Vancouver yet but hoping to meet up with some other 6speeders (Aston owners and otherwise).

Old 03-11-2009, 10:33 PM
phattbam is on a distinguished road
Stuart, got your PM. I dont currently own an Aston but I really love the Vantage. would it still be possible to check it out in the SF Bay Area

Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
troomi will become famous soon enough
south bay meeting

hi stuart -

i got your pm - thank you.
let's try to keep a south bay event on the 18th

a suggestion would be to met at barnes & noble (stevens creek & san tomas). they have a large parking lot in back shielded from traffic.

-T

Old 03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
Barnes & Noble works for me. Another alternative could be the parking lot in Santana Row, where car enthousiasts meet every Saturday. The place has its own thread on 6speedonline.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Kamran
Barnes & Noble works for me. Another alternative could be the parking lot in Santana Row, where car enthousiasts meet every Saturday. The place has its own thread on 6speedonline.
that'd be nice.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:28 AM
troomi will become famous soon enough
santana row would be great - problem is that the parking lot gets filled up pretty quickly on weeknights

another alternative is to come to the saturday morning santana row event - much bigger audience and plenty of room

-T

Old 03-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
problem is that the parking lot gets filled up pretty quickly on weeknights
Point taken. Let's see what Stuart comes up with.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:09 AM
I would love to stop by on a Saturday morning as well.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
Hey guys,

Thank goodness for bulletin boards - I'm bored senseless in Dulles airport and I have something to keep me busy! While Saturday would be brilliant, I'm supposed to be doing an event in Portland on Friday Night or Saturday morning and need to be in Seattle on the Sunday so it would be pretty close to impossible for me to manage. Since you guys undoubtedly know the area better than me I'm happy to show up to a meet whereever you guys think is best. Let me know what works best for everyone and maybe we can put it up on one of the non-Aston boards and get a decent crowd out. Spread the word to anyone else you think would be interested!

Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Stuart,
Check your PM .

Old 03-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks to everyone who came out Aston Kearney Mesa today and nice to meet you all. Sounds like a couple of you guys need to get yourselves into a Vantage!

Will be kicking around PAG tomorrow morning for Cars & Coffee from about 9 if anyone wants to kick some tyres.

Last edited by Stuart Dickinson; 03-14-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 PM
glad the forums are back up. I couldn't check the updates on the Bay Area visit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C