Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:36 AM
jrkr is on a distinguished road
Stuart. I have something of yours down here in San Diego. I can't PM you as I don't contribute to the forum. Let me know where you'll be & I'll overnight it. Cheers, John

Old 03-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Aha! I wondered where I'd left my sunglasses...

Email me at Stuart@rsctuning.com and we'll figure something out.

Thanks John

Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 PM
jrkr is on a distinguished road
Emailed you.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
Stuart,
How about showing up on Wednesday at barnes & noble (stevens creek & san tomas) as suggested by Troomi ?

Old 03-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Sounds Good Kamram. I'm driving up from LA so it would be good if we could do early evening, say 5:30 or so? I think you guys are going to love this car. We already knew from independent testing but it's great to see so many people from owners to AM dealers telling us that the car is significantly faster than an '09! If you have the phone number for the Owner's Club contact can you PM it to me and I will pass the invite on to them.

I'm wondering if we should cross-post this for some other 6speeders to see in one of the meetings/gatherings forums?

Old 03-16-2009, 02:01 PM
troomi will become famous soon enough
5:30 pm at the barnes & noble location (san tomas & steven creek) is perfect

see you guys in the back parking lot

-T

Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
phattbam is on a distinguished road
I wont be able to make it at that time, so please those who will take pics of this thing..

Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Any news on the visit to Oregon?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM
SpecB is on a distinguished road
I won't be able to make the San Jose date either...Pictures and driving impressions would be awesome...

Old 03-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Former Vendor
Oregon visit is looking like a Saturday morning event at 503 Motoring. I have to confirm with Tim though but proably a 9:00 meet, with a little bit of a drive-out somewhere.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Former Vendor
South Bay guys - I'll be around on Thursday as well if that suits you better. I have to be at Marin by late afternoon to get ready for the service clinic but that leaves most of the day free. Will also be getting into town a little earlier in the day than I had planned as I'm leaving LA tomorrow afternoon, so if you're around and there's a different time you'd like to take a look I might be able to accommodate.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:25 PM
SpecB is on a distinguished road
Bummer, I work 48hrs at a time and this week it'll be the 2 days you're here lol...Hopefully someone will take advantage!

Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
Stuart, I'd like to see your car and hopefully compare the ride with my vantage. But I won't be able to make it to B&N before 6 PM. Hopefully it'll work though,

Old 03-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
No worries, will see you then Kamran - wouldn't miss out on the chance to prove that this is faster than the '09!

Old 03-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Stuart & Kamran - results/impressions w/ the RSC Vantage vs '09 Vantage - you gotta post !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C