Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

My 2007 Daytona Grey Audi S8 for your Vantage or DB9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:51 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
My 2007 Daytona Grey Audi S8 for your Vantage or DB9

I just moved to the city and want something smaller but still pretty cool and know that Aston has my ticket. Is there anyone interested in trading for my 19940 mile 2007 audi s8? Daytona grey with black interior.

no accidents, no stories, just a great car.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Centurion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the rough
You're kidding right?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:15 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
not really, The terms of the trade are negotiable...v8 vantages are now at around 60-70k for 06s, and the s8 is trading around 55-70k both cars are being bought in the 50s and 60s at auction. The db9 would probably require a bit of cash (around 10k for an 05)...but nothing too bad. What do you find so strange about that?

Old 04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
They are very different cars, so the chances of finding someone that wants to make that particular trade are lower. I think your best bet is to go through a dealer that has the car you want and trade in your Audi at that point.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
They are very different cars, so the chances of finding someone that wants to make that particular trade are lower. I think your best bet is to go through a dealer that has the car you want and trade in your Audi at that point.
Sometimes people just want to change...or their circuimstances are different than when they bought the car. I have cars I'm looking at that I can obviously just trade, but it never hurts to look here first. Thanks though!

-Drew

Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
Give me your car, $10k and you can have the S5..

Old 04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
i was told that there are handful of these in US according to local salesperson (couple hundreds...i think the salesperson told me about 600 per year?). but then...you cant really trust them as far as info goes haha
anyways, very rare and clean car! good luck with your trade!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
i was told that there are handful of these in US according to local salesperson (couple hundreds...i think the salesperson told me about 600 per year?). but then...you cant really trust them as far as info goes haha
anyways, very rare and clean car! good luck with your trade!
ya, there arent too many of them around, but in the northeast there are quite a few. Worst to worst, Ill just find what I want elsewhere, but like i said, never hurts to try here first.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Centurion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sechsgang
not really, The terms of the trade are negotiable...v8 vantages are now at around 60-70k for 06s, and the s8 is trading around 55-70k both cars are being bought in the 50s and 60s at auction. The db9 would probably require a bit of cash (around 10k for an 05)...but nothing too bad. What do you find so strange about that?
Totally different cars, when I was considering replacing my DB9, I wasn't even considering a saloon.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Hey, it never hurts to ask but I'd imagine the odds are against it. I lusted after the S8 and after driving one, decided it wasn't for me. Every time I see one I wish I had loved it more b/c next to the Flying Spur, there's no better-looking sedan. G/L with the deal. You should try an outfit like Champion Motors/Bentley Long Island as I remember them having some Aston stock. Also, Miller Motorcars (Greenwich) and the satellite store Aston Long Island also might welcome your trade.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Loved the A8L W12 I drove for 2 weeks ... good luck and not a bad idea to ask ...

Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
If you had a Maserati Granturismo I would definetly take you up on the offer. Actually I saw my first S8 this afternoon in Kalispell, MT. Nice tinted windows and aftermarket wheels... a sleeping monster

Last edited by SonicKrack; 04-10-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:27 AM
thanks guys. and ya, I just figured it was worth the chance. My local dealer just turned up with an o8 silver with black and red int inserts for 79 or so k and im thinking about it now. I really love the cars.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:09 AM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
$79k for a 2008 Aston? You got to be kidding. Has no engine? LOL

Old 04-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Originally Posted by SonicKrack
$79k for a 2008 Aston? You got to be kidding. Has no engine? LOL
Yeah really...at that price I may pick up a spare! I know prices are dropping, but that's ridiculous...$40k+ off a new car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2007 Daytona Grey Audi S8 for your Vantage or DB9