Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

A new member with a new DBS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 03:53 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
A new member with a new DBS

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you in best of health..

I just took the plunge... I have placed €50,000 deposit on a brand new 2010 AM DBS..

will be driving it on the Viennese streets in two weeks hopefully..

Attached Images      
Old 04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
couple more pics.. well, 4 to be specific

This time the car was in the dealer's garage, I just went to have a look at it after signing the contract.. the pictures on the first post were from the day I test drove it..

Salute

Attached Images     
Old 04-01-2010, 04:27 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Congrats and Welcome. Oh by the way the car is awesome. Is it Quantum?

Old 04-01-2010, 04:50 PM
orangegrower is on a distinguished road
I never get tired of looking at pictures of Astons. Your car is awesome.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:59 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations, awesome car!

Old 04-01-2010, 07:29 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
Beautiful car! What is the car in front of your DBS in the last picture?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Superman07 is on a distinguished road
Congratulations! Wish I had one.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Fab 5 is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the car. I love the way the exhaust sounds.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Thank You !!

Good morning everyone, well it's morning on the European side of the world now

@jaymoney: Thanks for the welcome, it's Meteorite Silver, to be honest, It's very close to Quantum, and I thought it was until the Sales man brought a Quantum DBS and parked it next to it, then I realized it was a bit lighter..

@orangegrower: Thank you

@markesq: Thank you, what part of FL are you? I graduated from UCF in Orlando back in the 90's..

@DetomasoGTS74: hehehe, if only I got a nickel for every time someone asked me that when I show them the picture lol.. The Aston Martin dealer in Vienna is "Karner Group Austria" they are also the dealer for Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Land Rover. Part of their service is to store cars for customers, so to answer your question, the black car in front of the DBS in the pictures is a 1996 Ferrari Testarossa

@Superman07: I wish you best of luck, and hopefully one day you will get it.. I dreamt of the DB7 back in the days, then the DB9, then the DBS.. and today I got it..

@Fab 5: I love the sound of the car as well, I hate revving it though, I think it's a bit obnoxious, but when it growls as you turn it on.. man that's sexy

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, this thread will be for my pictures and videos of the car.. I love photography as well, I helped a friend once to make a nice photo session for his Porsche, here are couple of pictures I have taken for his car..

Attached Images   

Last edited by donahdi; 04-02-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:35 AM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
Congrats, it's beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I add a couple pics of one in lightning silver that was at the dealership where I got my Vantage. They are just stunning!

Attached Images     
Old 04-02-2010, 05:57 AM
The more the merrier.. Can never turn back DBS pics

I have an issue with DBS Volantes though.. a car like this shouldn't be a convertible, it's like making a DB9R convertible.. In my head, it never made sense that cars like these would be made convertible..

A DB9 on the other hand would be great as a Volante..

my .02

Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 AM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
donahdi-
Now I see it! The signature taillights (with the horizontal lines were mostly blocked) but you can really tell in the rear fender. Thanks!

BTW, I agree with you on the drop top comment.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:58 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Congrats! That is a proper car with 6speed manual!

Old 04-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by DetomasoGTS74
donahdi-
Now I see it! The signature taillights (with the horizontal lines were mostly blocked) but you can really tell in the rear fender. Thanks!

BTW, I agree with you on the drop top comment.
@DetomasoGTS74: That car was really clean, still astonishing

Originally Posted by SuperleggeraGT3
Congrats! That is a proper car with 6speed manual!
@SuperleggeraGT3: I would never go otherwise , my life is based on driving and riding, this is my passion in life.. I have owned few good cars in the past, I also do some racing recreationaly.. and love riding bikes.. speed bikes, Harleys, you name it, I ride it.. Go off roading.. I will attach few pics of my rigs and bikes..

PS, The Red 999 Ducati was rental, I went on a tour around Italy on that bike. But the Silver Hardcore is mine. This is me driving the Formula car in Palmer Sport in UK..

Attached Images      
Old 04-02-2010, 04:15 PM
orangegrower is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by donahdi
@DetomasoGTS74: That car was really clean, still astonishing

@SuperleggeraGT3: I would never go otherwise , my life is based on driving and riding, this is my passion in life.. I have owned few good cars in the past, I also do some racing recreationaly.. and love riding bikes.. speed bikes, Harleys, you name it, I ride it.. Go off roading.. I will attach few pics of my rigs and bikes..

PS, The Red 999 Ducati was rental, I went on a tour around Italy on that bike. But the Silver Hardcore is mine. This is me driving the Formula car in Palmer Sport in UK..
Life is good!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A new member with a new DBS