Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

anyone have experience with foreign cars italia?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 11:48 AM
11CayenneS will become famous soon enough
anyone have experience with foreign cars italia?

Hey guys

I am negotiating with two dealerships and the current front runner is foreign cars italia in greensboro nc. Anyone buy a car from them and have it shipped? Any input on your experience with them is greatly appreciated

Old 10-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I am curious too because their name pops up all over the place. From what I can tell, they seem to have a pretty nice operation.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:26 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
I've been there a few times looking, and they always treated me very well. Missed out on a couple purchases, but that was due to my own hesitation.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
The racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond repute
about 5 miles from where I live. Been there a few times, toured the place, and go to the monthly Cars & coffee they started a couple months back. For the most part, a nice place, it depends on who you deal with.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Well they have impressed me! I just put down a deposit and am awaiting the paperwork. They even take care of fl sales tax and tags! It's like a local dealer! Very impressed! I will post all the details later tonight

Old 11-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 11CayenneS
They even take care of fl sales tax and tags! It's like a local dealer! Very impressed!
Most out-of-state dealers do. The question is how well they do it. I bought my V8V from a dealer in TX and it took nearly 3 months to get my tags pushed through the GA system because of dealer errors. The problem is that procedures can vary a bit from state to state and the dealer may not be familiar with the procedures in another state. Regardless, hope things go better for you.

Congrats on the car. Looking forward to the details and pics.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 PM
rmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of lightrmrmd1956 is a glorious beacon of light
I bought my 2007 AMV8 from them. They still service my car and I have been very pleased with their service. Shipped my car to them more than once without incident.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:08 PM
So here is what I have coming:
2011 V8 Vantage S Coupe
Exterior Color Stratus White HB
Interior Color All Obsidian Black

Options
High Spec Alarm
Premium Audio
Brake Calipers -Red
Exterior Paint - Contemporary
Bright Finish Grille
Heated Front Seats
Fine Stitching
Memory Seats
Piano Black Facia with Piano interior
Front Parking Sensors
Garage Door Opener + Auto Dim Mirror- US
Sat Radio
Sat Nav
Side Strake Carbon Fibre
Steering Wheel- Alcantara
19 Inch V Spoke Graphite DT wheels

I also had the dealer put in the following

K40
Front Clear protective film
Lojak

The car should be put on the truck by Saturday Morning.

I am very Excited!!

Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Congrats, that sounds like a beautiful colour combo! Looking for ward to the pics.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:01 PM
So my experience with them so far has been stellar. I have been dealing with Ken (my sales rep) and Matt (finance mgr) Ken emails me once to twice a day updating me as to where they are in the process, ie K40 installed, Lojak installed, Clear protector done tomorrow. Truck by saturday.

Matt delivered all my paperwork via Fedex today right when he said it would be in. All the paperwork was correct and included a return envelope to make sending it back easier.

I am now really excited as the car will hit the road by monday the latest having it in my hand next week!!! Here is a pic that ken sent me from his Iphone, and here is the link to their site showing the car.

http://inventory.foreigncarsitalia.c...KBDL6BGC15381/

Attached Images  
Old 11-11-2011, 06:17 AM
StevenJMenna is on a distinguished road
I purchased my DBS from them this past February and have some not so favorable experiences. There were a number of issues that were less than satisfactory. If you would like to discuss live let me know. It actually might help you as I had my car shipped as well.