Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12V Zagato News

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 11:34 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
I just don't understand how this car is over $500k when it is the same chassis and engine as the V12V??
The only thing is its exclusivity with producing only 101 cars.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by plastique999
I just don't understand how this car is over $500k when it is the same chassis and engine as the V12V??
agreed. excellent point. Aston does this sorta thing...look at Vanquish, nominal changes but not a revoltion more like an evolution.

Zegato is always limited build and always very expensive. I think it's Aston's way to capstone a model which is very limited production - a collection piece.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:02 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
The second I saw this car I fell in love. This is what Aston needs and I wish we could buy it and drive it everyday. This car is exciting, it's outrageous, it's will never look like the car next to it.

Think about it, we have "The Bond Car". But at the moment we only have the bits of the film when Bond is looking all suave, but what about the more hooligan moments?

The latest "Bond" series went back to a Bond that is very suave, but is also very rough. A guy that knew as much about wine as he did about breaking bones. They knew that was the magic of the character, and I think Aston needs to embrace that magic as well

Some cars that are the scene where he plays cards in Monaco, some cars when he beds the girl he just met and some cars when he is jumping from roofs and stealing motorcycles while shooting at people.

I would buy the last ones. In fact I did, but the Zagato is the only car that I feel is better than the V12Vantage.

Last edited by black penguin; 09-03-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
I think part of the reason for the huge price is its build process -- hand-forming the body panels and such things.