Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

What music do you listen to in your Aston?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 05:49 AM
Vergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura about
What music do you listen to in your Aston?

Usually house music and electronic music for me.

But at the moment this one rocks and there is an Aston if can spot it with a Mansorry kit ( ofcourse )

Old 02-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Great topic! For starters, I'd say Gold Guns Girls by Metric would be my current fav for high adrenaline drives ...

... and for a cruise into the waning sun on a beautiful road, Scattered Black and Whites by Elbow (no video but here's a Youtube link to the song ...

Old 02-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
And of course Drake is famously a huge fan of Astons (maybe it's his posh Forest Hill upbringing lol) ... If you want all the Aston bling in one video, check out Drake helping out Rick Ross in this one ...

Old 02-28-2012, 08:43 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
^ HAHAHA Aston Martin Music, I remember that coming on a few times when I was in my car a year ago.

I typically listen to House on Sat Radio, good music, gets you pumping....

Old 02-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Aston Curious
And of course Drake is famously a huge fan of Astons (maybe it's his posh Forest Hill upbringing lol) ... If you want all the Aston bling in one video, check out Drake helping out Rick Ross in this one ...

http://youtu.be/a35rNEBNiO4
Wow, that's an Aston Martin anthem. Thanks for posting.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
LOL WOW that's like an Aston Martin Brochure put to hip hop music... they seem to like the DBS vert, DB9, and Rapide a lot ... I didn't see a lot of Vantages besides the first car, the late 70's classis v8 Vantage...

Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
I listen to sounds of a Aston Martin exhaust in the Aston I do not have.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:20 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
I may be in the minority and do have the premium stereo, but I listen to the exhaust/engine!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:33 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Country Music ... Aston n' Mullets, a perfect match

Old 02-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by DetomasoGTS74
I may be in the minority and do have the premium stereo, but I listen to the exhaust/engine!
Lol, not at all. As much as I love music, I feel like I'm missing out playing it while the engine is in the fun rev range. What I have not yet found is a tune that harmonizes with the engine note ... will have some fun trying to figure that one out this summer ...

Old 02-28-2012, 11:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
Country Music ... Aston n' Mullets, a perfect match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn0Zbg5TVy4

!!!! I can see it now, reunion tour billed as the comeback kid!!: "please welcome the country band astons n' mullets opening for legendary rock band guns n roses !" hahaha !!!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 AM
mark higinbotha is on a distinguished road
I usually enjoy listening to the engine/exhaust note as I row through the gears. However when cruising I like the sonic massage I get in my back from the Premium Sound sub-woofer when cranking some TOOL with their double kick base drum. RAGE will also do the trick for me. Not so much of a Hip-Hop guy.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
kckilmer is on a distinguished road
I depends on my mood. For me, my favorite song to listen to is "She sells Sanctuary" by the Cult. It just seems to fit when driving briskly down the road. Other than that it is usually Pink Floyd or Ozzy!

But most of the time I listen to a song called 200 cell cats.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 PM
kba
kba is on a distinguished road
Bpm.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kba
Bpm.
+1 or windows down

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: What music do you listen to in your Aston?