Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Tire Flat Spot Stoppers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Tire Flat Spot Stoppers

We carry Race Ramps products and we understand that a lot of Aston Martin owners leave cars parked in the garage for extended periods of time.

We offer these flat spot stoppers so that your tires do not need replacing before you have even used them that much. They are sold in a set of four.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Staff@WORLD
. . . we understand that a lot of Aston Martin owners leave cars parked in the garage for extended periods of time.
Not this AM owner, and I'm guessing not many others on this forum.

Old 07-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Not this AM owner, and I'm guessing not many others on this forum.
Well, that's good to hear and it's always good to hear about people driving these cars, my customers generally do not put many miles on their cars. I have a 2007 Vantage in here now with just over 5000 miles on it.

If anyones interested in a low mileage Vantage it is for sale. It has HRE wheels, RSC lowering springs and a Mansory body kit on it. It is charcoal silver and is in great shape. Customer is looking for $86,000 for it.

Last edited by Staff@WORLD; 07-24-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
You might want to tell the owner that $86k is too much for an '07, and he'll never sell it with that god-awful body kit on it. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Porschejeff is on a distinguished road
That grille is ugly....sorry just my opinion.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Former Vendor
You might want to tell the owner that $86k is too much for an '07, and he'll never sell it with that god-awful body kit on it. Sorry, but that's the truth.
That's not my job. My job is to respect everyones taste. I stopped being that critical about what other people did to their cars a long time ago.

I'm sure that you and I do things that lot's of people frown upon but that is our choice. We could have been unfortunate to live in a place where our choices are limited and the things that we had would not be from our own desires. We are fortunate enough to live in a place where that is not the case.

We feel that 86K for a 5000 mile Vantage with those modifications is in line with what the market will bear. We hope, for our customers sake, that you are wrong.

Thanks for you input.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Sorry if I've offended you. That wasn't my intention. What I meant is that the seller will have better luck selling the car if he puts the original body panels back on and lowers the price to a number closer to 70k. At 86k with the Mansory body kit on the car, it just ain't gonna happen.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Former Vendor
Sorry if I've offended you. That wasn't my intention. What I meant is that the seller will have better luck selling the car if he puts the original body panels back on and lowers the price to a number closer to 70k. At 86k with the Mansory body kit on the car, it just ain't gonna happen.
You don't ever have to worry about offending me, I am pretty thick skinned.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Getting BOT, I tried looking on your site for a listing on this product (which is defintely of potential value to those of us in northern climes where our cars are put away for the winter) but I could not find it. Is there a search function on your site I'm missing? Was not apparent to me on any of the pages I clicked on by perhaps I'm just overlooking something. Please post details on prices or provide a link to the product page. Thanks!

Old 07-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
I know Aston has been selling these for a while now, they call them tyre cushions part# 43-28216 ..price is prob more higher though, Aston are in the 900$ range

Old 07-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Former Vendor
The Race Ramps ones are right around $250.00 for a set of 4.