Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Secured the V8VS!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Leo1 is on a distinguished road
Secured the V8VS!!

So excited!! Sealed the deal on our 2012 Stratus White V8VS!! Cannot wait until she is delivered!!!

Extremely excited!

The 19 inch V-Spoke Graphite DT 315hz wheels are coming off. Already have a load of goodies in the works! I hope to have the car in 7-10 days. Straight to my boys Billy and David @ Audio Creations in Boca, FL (LOL)

Will post pics hopefully soon!!

Thank you guys for your help.

Especially John P. from this board for some well needed info!

Old 08-16-2012, 07:26 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
No congrats are given until pics are produced

Old 08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Post some pics! Let us share in your enthusiasm and happiness pics of the car, the goodies you have planned or whatever you want to share to help us understand your vision for the car! Congratulations ahead of the delivery

Old 08-17-2012, 12:15 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Awesome choice!!!!!

Old 08-19-2012, 10:10 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
I almost bought a twin car to yours from some shop in Ohio. Turned out to be a fraud, although a very well organized set up. I am sure yours is legit but people be careful out there. Good deal car frauds are the new internet rip off.

Looking forward to pics, should be beautiful.

Originally Posted by Leo1
So excited!! Sealed the deal on our 2012 Stratus White V8VS!! Cannot wait until she is delivered!!!

Extremely excited!

The 19 inch V-Spoke Graphite DT 315hz wheels are coming off. Already have a load of goodies in the works! I hope to have the car in 7-10 days. Straight to my boys Billy and David @ Audio Creations in Boca, FL (LOL)

Will post pics hopefully soon!!

Thank you guys for your help.

Especially John P. from this board for some well needed info!

Old 08-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Hate to delay pics guys. Been on the move trying to make sure I cover all the basis. I flew my partner in crime out to put hands on the car prior to wiring the balance of the funds. Actually sitting at the airport now awaiting her return flight landing. She says the car is spotless which is very nice to hear. She is a ball buster and on her game so I am confident that we made the right move. Hope to have the car in route in the next few days...

The wheels I want are vosson. They are said to not being released until october. I may just have a set built by cor..

Really looking into the lowering of the car. I don't want to kill the ride but do not like its current stance.. A friend has a 10' v8v on 21'' wheels and drop springs.. The best looking car I have seen yet however the ride is extremely harsh.. Not what I want to deal with. I was told the 2012 is a good bit different then a 10 on many levels out the gate.. More research is in store.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Here she is

Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the new car!

Old 08-22-2012, 10:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
That looks great! Keep the pics coming !!! It looks almost identical to a v12v just without the big nostrils on the bonnet, and the wheels are different ... But other then that looks just like a v12v! Are the models supposed to look so similar ?

Old 08-23-2012, 06:05 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
^^^ Yes, the V8VS is physically similar externally to the V12V save for the power bulge hood and wheel/ tires.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:36 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Oh my... So pretty...

Congrats!

Old 08-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by karlfranz
^^^ Yes, the V8VS is physically similar externally to the V12V save for the power bulge hood and wheel/ tires.

What he said

Old 08-24-2012, 11:20 AM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Welcome to the S club
And I don't mean this one!