V12 Vantage Roadster has arrived !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Aston502 will become famous soon enough
Now this is a V12V I could enjoy. Love the roadsters, congrats

Old 01-29-2013, 05:05 PM
KidRacer is on a distinguished road
I didn't think i could love a car more than my silver V12V coupe.

You just proved me wrong.

Enjoy her!!!

Old 01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
holy smokes! that is an amazing ride my freind!!!!!!!
speechless!

Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
dehnert is on a distinguished road
I love the black gages. I wish I could get that as an upgrade for my 08' V8V.

Beautiful car!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:09 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
she's beautiful... congrat

Old 01-30-2013, 12:27 PM
ZuSchnell is on a distinguished road
Beautiful Vantage! Enjoy in good health!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KidRacer
I didn't think i could love a car more than my silver V12V coupe.

You just proved me wrong.

Enjoy her!!!
The convertible is stunning yes I agree but I love the lines of the coupe, I'd personally take the coupe over the soft top, just cannot get over how amazing the lines of the hard top on Aston cars are!

Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM
DoctorWill is on a distinguished road
Damn you!!! We can't get it in the US!!! Would love to drive one here in Los Angeles! Enjoy in good health!!!

Old 01-31-2013, 08:18 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sunir
The convertible is stunning yes I agree but I love the lines of the coupe, I'd personally take the coupe over the soft top, just cannot get over how amazing the lines of the hard top on Aston cars are!
This

Old 01-31-2013, 11:12 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dehnert
I love the black gages. I wish I could get that as an upgrade for my 08' V8V.

Beautiful car!
I'm of the opposite opinion. I wish the V12V had the aluminum gauges of the V8V. To me, the black ones look more ordinary.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 AM
DoctorWill is on a distinguished road
BTW, does the letter and numbers light up at night on your gauges? I always wondered if it's normal to see just the needles and marks light up on mine?

Originally Posted by karlfranz
I'm of the opposite opinion. I wish the V12V had the aluminum gauges of the V8V. To me, the black ones look more ordinary.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:56 AM
jonby is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DoctorWill
BTW, does the letter and numbers light up at night on your gauges? I always wondered if it's normal to see just the needles and marks light up on mine?
thanks for all the love from everyone ! :-) Very flattering

Back from a short trip (funnily enough did involve Astons - taking GT4s round the Yas Marina circuit !) so took the car out last night

Left hand dial has analogue speedo with digital one set withing. Right hand dial is rev counter with info panel set within

temperature now displayed in that info panel in addition to being displayed in the old place (in the stereo readout panel)

The black dials definitely don't look as special. They are also FAR easier to read though !

Didn't pay much attention to which bits light up I'm afraid - will look next time. Did notice somethign I hadn't on my previous Vantages - looked like two bulbs withing the cowling pointing down at the dials

Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Jonby that car is stunning, and quite the international celebrity now, to cap that you are also driving GT4's...... Your cool rating is going off the scale

Old 02-01-2013, 03:20 AM
jonby is on a distinguished road
Sorry just realised some of the info above relates to another thread where people were asking about new dial layout !

I am far from a celebrity whether international or not ! I'll take cool though :-)

Yas racing school have some very reasonably priced track experiences & training so a few of us went to abu dhabi for a long weekend and had a proper boys' petrolheads trip - sand dune buggies, ferrariworld & the circuit (we stayed at the yas viceroy which the track actually runs through ! breakfast overlooking the circuit whilst cars were going round, including the audi le mans entry for this year in testing, were amongst the highlights !)