Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Harrison Signature Cats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 AM
jcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to behold
Harrison Signature Cats

Has anyone had any experience?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harrison-Signature-High-Flow-Catalytic-Converters-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-/261299323776?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item3cd6a74380

http://www.enjukuracing.com/product_images/i/924/harrisonpipesmall__27184_zoom.jpg

Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Somebody try them and dyno!! That's a great price for those cats. They are def made in China, but they look like VERY high quality for china produced parts.

They should in theory make the same power as any other cat. I just have no idea why they used the name Harrison signature, sounds like a really cheap suit company lol.

Old 10-10-2013, 07:47 AM
jcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to behold
Lol. That's what I thought too, trying to be some British knockoff. I ended up getting Velocity AP!

Old 10-17-2013, 12:25 AM
cyberimage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
Somebody try them and dyno!! That's a great price for those cats. They are def made in China, but they look like VERY high quality for china produced parts.

They should in theory make the same power as any other cat. I just have no idea why they used the name Harrison signature, sounds like a really cheap suit company lol.

yeah knowing the Chinese the used 1/4 the amount of precious metals for the cats and used thinner coating and metal so the cats burn up after 2500 miles lol

Old 10-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Banned
R_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really nice

There are many very good manufacturing facilities in China - and also many bad.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Banned
R_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really niceR_Rated is just really nice
You can find some 200 count CATs for far less and simply have any halfway decent shop make these for you and save 1,000 dollars. You're paying big money here for someone to say they have a bolt on for an Aston Application.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:11 PM
postscar95 is on a distinguished road
I just bought these for my 09'. I had the RSC cats on my 07' so we'll see how they stack up.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:21 PM
cyberimage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by R_Rated
You can find some 200 count CATs for far less and simply have any halfway decent shop make these for you and save 1,000 dollars. You're paying big money here for someone to say they have a bolt on for an Aston Application.

yeah that's total crap.. the reason good cats are expensive is they use the rarest and most precious metals on the planet platinum and pladium, but as or more expensive than gold

the good cats use a thick coating and or several coats, and good alloys so they can withstand the 1000 plus degree red hot temperatures to evorate the gasses and hydrocarbons

the Chinese or cheap cats for $300 use crappy zinc based alloys and a very thin if at all coat of platinum which tend to burn up very fast in a year due to high heat..

buying a $150,000 world class aston martin and putting Chinese or cheap
crappy cats on it,, is nothing less than retarded,, and worse than taking a hot supermodel and shaving her head, and putting her in snuggie

ie makes no sense and detracts from the purpose

Last edited by cyberimage; 03-31-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cyberimage
yeah that's total crap.. the reason good cats are expensive is they use the rarest and most precious metals on the planet platinum and pladium, but as or more expensive than gold

the good cats use a thick coating and or several coats, and good alloys so they can withstand the 1000 plus degree red hot temperatures to evorate the gasses and hydrocarbons

the Chinese or cheap cats for $300 use crappy zinc based alloys and a very thin if at all coat of platinum which tend to burn up very fast in a year due to high heat..

buying a $150,000 world class aston martin and putting Chinese or cheap
crappy cats on it,, is nothing less than retarded,, and worse taking a hot supermodel and shaving her head, and putting her in snuggie

ie makes no sense and detracts from the purpose
Good quality trimetallic cat matrices in 20-40gsm loadings, depending upon the application, are not inexpensive pieces. The 40 gsm loadings in particular are very expensive. Platinum, Rhodium and Palladium are pricey metals.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 03-31-2014, 11:39 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
I just have no idea why they used the name Harrison signature, sounds like a really cheap suit company lol.
Harrison is the surname of the owner of Enjuku Racing.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 04-01-2014, 12:37 PM
V12V will become famous soon enough
Yep using cheap Chinese cats is like using cheap Chinese plastic in accelerator pedals. Oops!

Old 05-13-2015, 10:25 AM
pksjc is on a distinguished road
Checking out the Harrison cats

I called Enjuku Racing and spoke with Sam on these cats for the Aston Martin Vantage. He clarified that they're made in the USA out of California, but didn't have the full specs on the 200 cell core. That is, who made them, how much of the good metals they had in them, etc.

I tried to see if these were comparible in quality to the HJS cats but he didn't know. He said they've sold about 100 pairs of these with no customer complaints so far and no CEL has been reported. He also confirmed that these are a direct bolt on with no other cutting or welding for my car and he did confirm that Harrison is not the owner of Enjuku Racing out of Florida.

They are a distributor/reseller for this cat system. Trying to find the company in CA that makes them so I can confirm the quality of the core material.

Does anyone have the parent company info for the Harrison Signature cats?

Thanks

Old 10-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Got New Harrison Aston Martin CATS Yesterday

Here are the new Aston Martin Harrison CATS (one is named Aston and the other Martin, and our last name is Harrison). Sorry Stewart, we did not purchase these from you.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aston_and_Martin.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	430138  
Old 10-12-2015, 08:01 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Here are the new Aston Martin Harrison CATS (one is named Aston and the other Martin, and our last name is Harrison). Sorry Stewart, we did not purchase these from you.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
So......many.....jokes.....Astons......attracting. .....*****....cats....uh..... Where is the head exploding emoji when you need one?

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Harrison Signature Cats